BREAKING NEWS! Joe Jonas Is Going Solo!

Mon, September 27, 2010 7:30pm EDT by 5 Comments

Do you think Joe breaking off on his own will break up the beloved Jonas Brothers for good?

Joe Jonas is taking a tip from his younger brother Nick, who worked on solo project “Nick Jonas & The Administration” a year ago, and has decided to branch out from the Jonas Brothers and go solo.

A rep for Hollywood Records told E! Online that the 21 year-old is planning for an early 2011 release of an edgier sounding album. After wrapping up the Camp Rock 2 tour, Joe quickly hit the studio to lay down some sexier lyrics. The insider says Joe is inspired by Justin Timberlake‘s sound and is hoping to recreate the same vibe.

Joe must be trading in his suit and tie for some bad boy gear — leather jackets, studs and all!

Will YOU listen to Joe’s break-out album?

–Michelle Skowronek

Streaming for life ( iPhone , Android Compatible )

Posted at 10:01 PM on January 15, 2013

I just like the valuable information you provide on your articles. I will bookmark your blog and take a look at again here regularly. I am rather sure I will be informed many new stuff right right here! Good luck for the following!

apple ipad 2 wi-fi tablet

Posted at 6:12 AM on April 12, 2012

Helpful info. Lucky me I found your site unintentionally, and I am surprised why this accident didn’t happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

missjoejonas

Posted at 12:47 AM on September 28, 2010

just cos joe will b making only 1 album like nick, doesnt mean hes breaking up with his brothers!!!!!!! nick is still with his brothers

STEPHANIE

Posted at 9:10 PM on October 5, 2010

i mean i dont want the jonas brothers to break up but it seems like it KEVIN’S: married NICK’S:nick jonas and the administration and stupid nick for giving joe that adivice ( i dodnt write that my friend did she is coco for joe )JOE’S:going solo it seems like the band is braking cant u see the picture im afraid our favorite band is breaking and joe is going from good boy to bad boy im not going to listen is new ablum maybe the band is breaking up i just wish i could have a moment with them and tell not t break up but the reality is ……… THE BAND IS BRAKING UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esther

Posted at 8:21 PM on April 30, 2011

I THINK IT IS OK 4 JOE JONAS 2 GO SOLO I MEAN HE’S GOT THE LOOKS, TALENTS, AND HE’S JUST STAR MATERIAL. i DONT THINK HE’S GOING FROM A GOOD BOY TO A BAD BOY. HE GREAT AND I CANT WAIT :)