Seriously, who likes being surprised? Here’s a rundown of everything the celebs will be doing on tonight’s episode!
When it comes to choosing songs for Dancing with the Stars, there’s no such thing as a coincidence. TMZ is reporting that Bristol Palin will channel her romance with Levi Johnston on Sept. 27 as she and partner Mark Ballas do the quickstep to Diana Ross & The Supremes‘ “You Can’t Hurry Love.” We’re only two weeks in and it’s already clear: Bristol is so this season’s Kate Gosselin.
Here’s the complete list of songs and dances that will be used on the Sept. 27 episode:
- Rick Fox and partner Cheryl Burke will do the jive to ZZ Top‘s “Tush”
- Florence Henderson and partner Corky Ballas will do the quickstep to KT Tunstall‘s “Suddenly I See”
- Brandy and Maksim Chmerkovskiy will do the jive to Pilot‘s “Magic”
- Michael Bolton and partner Chelsie Hightower will do the quickstep to Elvis‘ ”Hound Dog”
- Audrina Patridge and partner Tony Dovolani will do the quickstep to The Miracles‘ “Love Machine”
- Jennifer Grey and partner Derek Hough will do the jive to Metro Station‘s “Shake It”
- Margaret Cho and partner Louis Van Amstel will do the jive to “Dreaming”
- Kyle Massey and partner Lacey Schwimmer will do the quickstep to ”I Want You To”
- Kurt Warner and partner Anna Trebunskaya jive to Kenny Loggins‘ ”Danger Zone”
- Bristol and partner Mark Ballas will do the quickstep to Diana Ross & The Supremes‘ ”You Can’t Hurry Love”
- “The Situation” and partner Karina Smirnoff will do the quickstep to Yolanda Be Cool‘s ”We No Speak Americano”
There are also a few celeb guests on tap this week. Seal will be performing “Weight of My Mistake” (let’s hope that song doesn’t hold any irony, Heidi Klum) and Janelle Monae (whoever that is) will be performing ”Tightrope.”