Bristol Palin and Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino were arguably some of the worst dancers on tonight’s Dancing With the Stars, but we can’t kick them off…they’re the most entertaining parts of the whole show!
Although Bristol Palin and Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino were some of the worst dancers in the second episode of Dancing With the Stars Sept. 27, here are six reasons why they shouldn’t get voted off the show any time in the near future:
- I love hearing Bristol Palin being called an “activist.” Spare me! She’s a teen who got pregnant out of wedlock and totally regrets it.
- Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino is endearing. I can’t believe I just said that, but it’s true! I’m pulling for the kid. He’s really trying hard…unlike Brandy who has a terrible attitude and can’t take blame if her life depends on it.
- It’s surreal (and hysterical) to see Sarah Palin sitting in the DWTS studio audience. Plus, each time she’s interviewed and refers to her daughter as “Bristol the Pistol,” I get so many endorphins from laughing, I don’t need to work out for the night. Talk about killing two birds with one stone!
- Michael Bolton needs to get booted ASAP. He’s not bringing anything to the table! Not only was his dance horrific, but he doesn’t have a zany personality or crazy mother to carry him through. Sorry, Michael…break free and go sit on the dock of the bay. (Pun intended).
- The Situation wears awesome outfits to rehearsal. Did you see his t-shirt that said “The Situation” with an arrow pointing down toward his crotch? I love classy people.
- The Situation and Bristol give the BEST interviews. While The Situation shows off his Jersey Shore roots and makes cocky and awkward comments, Bristol literally says one word. It’s like pulling teeth to get her to talk, and I love watching Brooke Burke (who I consider one of the worst hosts on TV) squirm! Haha.