OMG! Christina Aguilera Is A Gorgeous Curvy Goddess Now, Don't You Agree?

Mon, September 27, 2010 5:20pm EST by 41 Comments
Getty Images (3)

Getty Images (3)

Christina looks the spitting image of Marilyn Monroe with her new curves and blonde hair! Don’t you just love her new look, or do you prefer her formerly über-skinny self? Let us know!

OMG! Christina Aguilera, 29, is totally one stunning rock ‘n’ roll mama. Even though it appears she may have put on a few pounds, she still looked so gorgeous Sept. 25 at the Lynda & Stewart Resnick Exhibition Gala at the LA County Museum of Art in Hollywood.

“I think she looks beautiful as her figure accentuates her,” says celebrity fitness trainer Kathy Kaehler. “In my personal opinion, Christina looks beautiful in this dress as it accentuates her curvier figure,” agrees Kristy Wayne, Director of Client Services for Tanya Zuckerbrot Nutrition LLC.

We still think Christina is a total stunner now that she’s got some kicking curves, don’t you? Share your thoughts below!

— Lindsey DiMattina

Click For Pics of Other Curvy Stars!

festie

Posted at 10:04 AM on October 8, 2010

she’s smokin either way.

caribbean_girl

Posted at 8:36 PM on October 5, 2010

SHE DEF LOOOK BEAUTIFUL N ESPECIALLY CURVY STAY THAT WAY

mel

Posted at 2:49 PM on October 3, 2010

fake tan and platinum blonde hair? dont see how thats attractive.

Alana

Posted at 4:06 PM on October 2, 2010

I love her curves, she looks sexy. She also looks healthy now.

ferbyz

Posted at 12:04 PM on September 29, 2010

I DONT LIKE THE SKIN COLOR!!,SHE LOOKS FAT :s ,AND I DONT LIKE THE HAIR, SHE LOOKS HORRIBLE, BUT I LOVE HER ANYWAY CAUSE I’M HER FAN NUMER ONE IN ARGENTINA XOXO.

move over

Posted at 5:46 AM on September 29, 2010

I’m glad she gained some weight but she always wears too much makeup. Her music sucks though. She should be making meaningful music getting ready for legend and icon status. You Lost Me is good but so many people want to stay young and hot forever. You have to move on and become an inspiration and mature so you can continue to do what you love. Take my advice girlie!

valentino1

Posted at 1:01 AM on September 29, 2010

ummm, xtina wasn’t “skinny” to begin with – she looks sooo much better in the earlier shot… with a classic bob, no orange-glo spray tan, and a simple silouhette that shows of her non-skinny curves, she looks elegant and beautiful (to see her looking truly amazing, google the photo of her presenting with cher at one of the recent awards shows. her stylist convinced her to go with much softer makeup and she’s lovely) now she looks like dolly parton, and not in a good way… she needs to lose the big hair, the goop on her face, and about 20 pounds…. sorry, but sometimes the truth hurts

jussy

Posted at 12:20 AM on September 29, 2010

es que ahora si parece que tiene algo de latina jeje…se ve espectacular ahora!

Tavo

Posted at 8:46 PM on September 28, 2010

Hola… quiero decirles que Christina se mira mas hermosa con curvas… pero a ella no le importa verse bien porque siempre se mira bella… te amo Christina Aguilera desde Guatemala

Alexyz

Posted at 10:51 AM on September 28, 2010

shes beatiful in every single way! (8)
shes beati so, i think what everything is good with her
she can be naked, and she look wonder!
i just love her is all i can say

God Bless You Christina Aguilera

Posted at 12:49 AM on September 28, 2010

¡She Looks Beautiful! … I Love That Woman So Much …
And If You Don’t Like It … It doesn’t matter.

BJ

Posted at 10:38 PM on September 27, 2010

Yes! Yes! Yes! I always thought that Marilyn and Christina looked alike from head to toe! Aleluya, I love the fact that they’re both curvy and radiant women. I guess I’m not the only one who thinks that.

Christina is a GODDESS.

Romina Penna

Posted at 7:44 PM on September 27, 2010

votenmenn soy Romina!!!!!

plissssss es un concurso d christina aguileraaaa

ava

Posted at 6:54 PM on September 27, 2010

Body looks good, but her face is a hot mess. Too much makeup. Though I’m not sure why we celebrate a celeb gaining tons of weight for no reason.

Lindsay

Posted at 12:51 PM on September 28, 2010

Before she looked thin and frail and now she actually looks healthy…not as though she gained “a ton of weight.” Besides, she didn’t gain weight for no reason….SHE GAVE BIRTH!

jussy

Posted at 12:22 AM on September 29, 2010

’cause she looks healthy and REAl now! lol

Robyn

Posted at 6:47 PM on September 27, 2010

I think she looks good. That hair and make up is killing me though. She looks like Dolly Parton!

Krys

Posted at 5:45 PM on September 27, 2010

She looks great curvy but I do think she overdoes the make up. She is so much prettier natural.

DMaN

Posted at 4:50 PM on September 27, 2010

Stunning and sexy!!!!! She ROCKS!!!

alisha

Posted at 3:58 PM on September 27, 2010

i think she looks amazing with ever look she has people just dont understand the meaning of real women and christina is a good example she really is she is my idol and she will away will be :D

love you xtina

Zoe

Posted at 2:58 PM on September 27, 2010

I think she looks better curvy. And she looks like shes happier that way. Gorgeous! :) <3

Alex

Posted at 2:09 PM on September 27, 2010

OMG she’s like a godess. I love her curves, she’s so sexy now!! It’s like she went back to her Back to Basics era. Can’t wait for BURLESQUE.

Marie

Posted at 1:26 PM on September 27, 2010

BTW…pls ignore all my typos..Agh. Need to have spell check on these comment boxes.

Marie

Posted at 1:24 PM on September 27, 2010

I think any woman who is taking care of themselves, and not obsessing about their weight, is healthy and self-love, self-respect are the most attractive. There are many very unattractive thin women who are insecure and never show any true confidence with themselves. I’d hate to be famous and know everyone about me is up for scruitiny by complete strangers. No wonder so many celebs are addicts.

Jane

Posted at 1:01 PM on September 27, 2010

Bonnie you must be one delusional fan or blind. That’s no marilyn more like rupaul or a tranny.

disco

Posted at 11:31 AM on September 27, 2010

someones going to have another baby!

dbskx

Posted at 11:29 AM on September 27, 2010

no she looks hideous and not becuase of her weight