LAURA SAYS: Brittany Jones Is Totally To Blame For The Ashton Kutcher Affair! How Dare She Defy The Girl Code?

Mon, September 27, 2010 5:10pm EDT by 11 Comments
LAURA SAYS: Brittany Jones Is Totally To Blame For The Ashton Kutcher Affair! How Dare She Defy The Girl Code?

In the great debate of who should take the most blame, I pick Brittany. It’s just a given that men are all dogs!

All the evidence is there that Ashton Kutcher DID cheat on his wife (and supposed love of his life) Demi Moore with the younger and WAY less attractive Brittany Jones. Although I do believe that Ashton, 32, IS a scummy, adulterous pig, Brittany is way worse! What ever happened to the “girl code”?

Brittany, 21, needs to take a long, hard look in the mirror. Yeah, she wanted Ashton. Who wouldn’t? He’s sexy, famous, rich and (supposedly) unattainable. Like the Rolling Stones once said, though, you can’t always get what you want — and she shouldn’t have tried to seduce a married man!

Sure, Ashton may have engaged in some not-so-harmless flirting in the bowling alley — with his wife there. We’ve already established he’s a jerk. But what woman in her right mind would dare to slip him her number with his wife hovering nearby? Gross, sleazy and SLUTTY. “He was just so handsome and nice,” she simpered in her tell-all with Star magazine. Get over it – you’re a slew-bag, Brittany — and you could have picked any of the other million single fish in the sea!

I hate that this girl – who so clearly knew what she was doing – is trying to pretend that she thought they were going to have ‘innocent fun’ although even she admits, “I did all the suggesting in the texts – it’s like he was paranoid and didn’t want to text anything that would get him in trouble. I asked him if he wanted to meet; that’s how we made plans.”

I really hope that the tables are turned on Brittany one day. As much as it sucks to say this, she needs to know what it feels to be the woman that’s stuck at home, always wondering, never knowing for sure that her husband has been unfaithful until she reads about it in a magazine.

“I want my side to get out and for people to to understand that I had real feelings for him and really liked him,” Brittany said. Sure you did. I bet the money you got for telling your story didn’t hurt, either. You know what they say, though, don’t you Brittany? Karma’s a b**ch!

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Shane moline

Posted at 7:48 AM on August 22, 2014

You are obviously a jealous insecure girl who has a bias opinion. Typical gossip writer. You probably nag a lot too. Guess what, it ultimately comes down to the girl who took the risk of dating the d bag guy who has a good chance of being unfaithful right from the get go. I know this cause moderately attractive guys or not so good looking guys, don’t cheat. It’s the sexy, handsome guy who cheats and girls know that. But they still dedicate themselves 100 percent into this blind faith that they will be the one to change him or this time will be different and are thinking about it every second of the day so you push him away before he even does anything. That’s when he does it. This is the most predictable cliche, scenario in life. Just the way humans are I guess. And it goes both ways as well. Same thing for guys just switch the roles. It just happens more with girls.

taylor

Posted at 1:28 AM on September 30, 2010

Anyone in Brittanys situation would most likely do the same as she. Having been a close personal friend of britts for more than 6 years, and a former roommate, I am enraged that people would assume that she is a “slut” or a “gold digger” who is just trying to get media attention. Brittany is a strong, beautiful, loving (and self supported) young woman who has endured a lot for her 21 years. I am blessed to call her my friend and I believe you should not comment for or against either side if you are not aware of the entire situation. I am not condoning this behavior, however I’m sure everyone of you would not appreciate the ruthless comments if you were the one involved.

gbtw

Posted at 5:55 PM on October 6, 2010

thank you. i agree that she should not be called names.

sarah

Posted at 8:40 PM on September 29, 2010

Wow laura. Obviously u’ve been cheated on before. It is the partner who is responsible for the relationship NOT the “other” woman. Yes, she shoudln’t have come onto ashton but he is the one who should have said no.

duh

Posted at 1:26 PM on September 28, 2010

Wow, the vitriol, I hope this is all a scheme on Ashton’s part to see how people get all worked up over, and take sides, with ‘confessions’ from a morally bankrupt 21 year old girl. If that’s the case, are you ever going to look like an idiot Laura, well, you kind of already do, but seriously – what makes everyone assume she’s telling the truth?

Kelly

Posted at 10:27 AM on September 28, 2010

You are a moron… Did you seriously think this marriage would last?

Gélika

Posted at 9:04 AM on September 28, 2010

yes, she ‘s a big slut but for me ashton is the one who should take the most blame

Alli

Posted at 7:59 PM on September 27, 2010

I completely agree 100%. She’s a slut. An ugly one, at that.

scarla

Posted at 8:16 PM on September 27, 2010

She might be an ugly slut, but what’s that got to do with anything? Laura said she “defied the girl code”…..how is that so? Was she a friend of one of Demi Moore’s daughters?

scarla

Posted at 7:48 PM on September 27, 2010

Wha????????????????????
You’re blaming a 21-year old girl for the actions of a married man….rich, famous, sexy and glamorous guys ‘always get what they want’. What they don’t always get is what they deserve. Ashton’s older…he had all the power here…no doubt he’s the real SEDUCER. Nobody made him play Laura.

gbtw

Posted at 5:52 PM on October 6, 2010

scarla, i just fell in love with you a little bit… so many women don’t get this very simple concept, and run to trash the “ugly slut”. this is just a lesser version of monica and bill, and of course, she was the “fat slut” then- seducing the most powerful man in the world. lord.