THINGS ARE HEATING UP! Ashley Greene Takes Joe Jonas Home To Meet Her Family!

Mon, September 27, 2010 5:48pm EDT by 9 Comments

Four months into dating, Ashley took Joe home to meet her parents in Jacksonville, Flor. — wow!

The couple commonly referred to as Jashley are getting serious! According to E! Online, Ashley Greene took her new boyfriend, Joe Jonas, to her home town of Jacksonville, Flor. to meet her parents and see her favorite hangouts last weekend — and from the sounds of it, nothing was getting in the way of this hot new couple’s love!

When Joe, 21, wasn’t spending time with 23-year-old Twilight actress’ family, the two of them made their way around Jacksonville, drawing crowds wherever they went. While the two started out innocently enough with a dinner date together at California Pizza Kitchen, the night turned into something a little wilder…Ashley and Joe were spotted at the local Ritz Bar making out. Oh behave, you two!

With the last few months being a whirlwind of a romance (Ashley went on tour with him!), it’s not surprising to see the inseparable couple diving into the next level of their relationship. Now that Ashley’s parent’s know Joe, it looks like their relationship is definitely heating up, with no end in sight.

–Charlsie Niemiec

ehh?

Posted at 10:58 AM on September 28, 2010

Why y’all are saying it’s happening so fast?? They have been dating for like a month.. I’m sorry, when I met my girlfriend, I invited her out at my house to see my parents, what’s wrong with that.. Y’all are hatin’ for no reason!..
How can you hate Ashley? She’s like the *beautiful* gal in hollywood right now..

Brandon

Posted at 10:43 AM on September 28, 2010

where is that website can you buy me something do you want my credit card number. I also have a debit card to can you buy me something.

Brandon

Posted at 10:39 AM on September 28, 2010

Wow how long will the Disney Channel star be dating Ashley she is so not for Joe.

!!!!!!

Posted at 2:46 AM on September 28, 2010

This is such a weird relationship. I love all the drama. Keep the stories coming!

Brandon

Posted at 10:40 AM on September 28, 2010

that is exactly what I think..

Foliar

Posted at 2:10 AM on September 28, 2010

so diagastine.i hate ashley.

Brandon

Posted at 10:41 AM on September 28, 2010

wow you really hate Ashley why?

ella

Posted at 9:59 PM on September 27, 2010

It is happening all to fast but you very know we cant say anything becuase we dont know….

Brandon

Posted at 10:42 AM on September 28, 2010

because is spelled wrong!!

ha ha