Justin Bieber Disses His Fans In New Interview — 'They Do Not Know Who I Am!'

Sun, September 26, 2010 1:26pm EDT by 76 Comments

Splashnews.com

Justin says the love his fans have for him ‘is not real love’ and admits to being lonely!

It looks like things may be getting pretty lonely at the top for Justin Bieber as he is even dissing his fans in his latest interview! Justin sat down with the Daily Mail and when the reporter noted how much his fans love him Justin responded, “It is not real love. You can say it is, but it’s not. They do not know who I am.” Ouch!

Justin, who the reporter notes had been having a tough day due to vocal problems, also says he is getting “lonely” on tour. “I want to hang out with my friends, but I need security,” he explains. He does however have a temporary solution; “I’m going to get my dog to come on the road in a couple of weeks.”

When asked later if there are any singers he admires, or if he wants to be like that other famous Justin (Timberlake), the Biebs replies, “I am going to do a Justin Bieber.”

What do you think about Justin’s new interview HollywoodLifers? Was Justin just having a bad day?

lindsey lewis

Posted at 6:25 PM on November 27, 2012

we all love you justin.LOL.hahaha

Annisa

Posted at 6:35 AM on August 13, 2012

Love u justin :) thank u for everything :’) muchlove!

Teresa

Posted at 1:37 PM on June 18, 2012

guys, this is a really old story because Justin’s dog died in 2010. Plus look at the older comments from 2011! Also, he has learned a lot since then, and is at the top. I know even if he did say this, he is doing better now, and obviously loves us very much. Don’t worry guys everytime Justin tweets ‘LOVE U!” I know he means it.

kat

Posted at 10:49 AM on June 18, 2012

i dont see anything wrong with what he said.. haha and im a belieber.

Polly_Trout

Posted at 10:41 AM on June 18, 2012

This kinda did Break my heart, it made me sad/mad
But i thought why would he ever say or diss his own
Family! I do not believe he said this, he will never diss
His fans so. And if he did say we don’t know him, we
Don’t know him in person. But he would never diss us!
I Love u Justin, we do! And yes it’s Real Love we have
For u. It’s not fake love it’s real.<3 u. U tought us
Believe, NeverSayNever, follow your dreams
Don't give up, u love us. Thx we love u to :)

josefina

Posted at 5:41 PM on June 17, 2012

THIS IS NOT TRUE! YOU’RE MIXING INTERVIEWS! JUSTIN DIDNT SAID THAT! CHECK THE INTERVIEWS VERY WELL NEXT TIME! YOU ALL ARE MAKING US FEEL BAD!

Kaysi

Posted at 2:17 PM on June 17, 2012

THIS CRAP COULD NOT BE MORE OF BULL .. YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT THE HECK YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT. STFU AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND STOP MAKIN UP CRAP.

Leila

Posted at 12:24 PM on June 17, 2012

Fake as f***

vir

Posted at 8:34 AM on June 17, 2012

this is from 2010 idk if it’s real or not.but it’s old AF! and it might be harsh but he’s right.we dont know him as a person

KidrauhlUniverse

Posted at 8:27 AM on June 17, 2012

this article was added over 2 years ago. Why is it just now in the Discover tab? & even if he did say something like that, the writers of his article definitely switched up his words.

A TRUE BELIEBER

Posted at 5:49 AM on June 17, 2012

Fake article.

facebook fan

Posted at 8:14 AM on May 5, 2012

I used to be recommended this website by way of my cousin. I’m not sure whether or not this put up is written via him as nobody else recognise such distinctive about my difficulty. You are amazing! Thanks!

saraaa

Posted at 2:12 PM on November 28, 2010

i do love you. :.( this sorrta broke my heart.

SELENA.R

Posted at 11:39 AM on June 12, 2011

THATS WRONG HE HERE CUZ OF US WE CAN LEAVE THEY WE CAME IN WITH LOVE!!!!!! 1 FAN ……. LADY GAGA