OMG! Justin Bieber's New Girl Jasmine Villegas Reveals: 'Why I Like Justin'!

Thu, September 23, 2010 3:22pm EST by 17 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

Don’t get too upset, but the Biebs might not be a single guy anymore! Justin and rumored GF Jasmine Villegas were spotted making out — and now she’s telling the world why she’s fallen for him!

It seems Justin Bieber‘s new girlfriend is smitten! The 16-year-old pop star is reportedly dating Jasmine Villegas, 16, the girl who stars in his “Baby” music video, and now she’s telling Tiger Beat magazine why she digs JB!

“He’s just an outgoing person,” she gushes. “He’s just so random, but I think everybody would know that.”

Aww, it seems she’s really fallen for Justin! And he might just return her affections, as we spotted the two of them making out in the back of a silver Honda on Sept. 9! We’re sure tons of you right now are totally jealous, but we’re happy for Justin!

“There’s not much that I would know that people don’t know because Justin is just 100 percent real with his fans and his friends and he gives everybody his full personality,” Jasmine says. “So that’s a really good thing about him. He’s not fake at all. He’s just like, ‘I’m Justin. Here’s me.’”

It sounds like she might be just what JB needs! Do you agree?

— Chloe Melas

tattoo designs

Posted at 8:42 AM on April 4, 2011

What would happen if someone posted a false pic of miley cyrus naked on the internet?

Boo

Posted at 6:22 PM on March 10, 2011

She’s better looking than he is!

karla

Posted at 7:26 PM on January 15, 2011

ok people need to stop bugin out its justins love life let him choose who he wants … and all u girls sayin hes mine or he should pick me for his gf.. jus stop it cuz he doesnt even kno u in real life and u mit not be his type … and i must say he is sexy and all but jus leave him be its his life…and seriously i think jasmine v . would be the right girl for him …

ahriyanah real 4ever

Posted at 2:56 AM on November 28, 2010

WISH U THE BEST OF LUCK!!!loL (hope to pursue my dreams as a singer. wish me luck and pray for me)………keepin t real 4 ever

ahriyanah real 4ever

Posted at 2:50 AM on November 28, 2010

its NO BIG DEAL. the only reason evrybody say their not a good couple is because they wish it was them. he’s just like any other 16 year old boy except he’s known for his talent. no one had any interest in him until he became famous. im not gonna front,yes hes mad SEXY….. but im only 13 and dont just like him for his looks but for his personality. most girls want a guy like him but in the future wind up with someone they never expected. so just let him be its bad enough there’s rumors about him!the last thing he needs is all his fame ruining his love life. so just chill out wit all the jealousy.(BE MATURE):>

gabriela

Posted at 7:22 PM on November 14, 2010

JUSTIN BIEBER IS MINE GETED, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.

Christina Samuels

Posted at 9:44 PM on November 10, 2010

I think u r right Jasmine is not the girl for Justin Bieber i hope he picks me

abshiro

Posted at 1:23 PM on October 26, 2010

ilove you

Guest

Posted at 5:44 PM on October 12, 2010

My opinion is no… they actaully don’t match, he looks better with selena gomez. but if he is dating jasmine he lied to all his fans. i know all hell will break loose but the truth is better than nothing. you can tell somethings up he always ends up saying tht he came from a small town speech , so really can you believe him still. or they could be “friends with benefits” lol but she could be using no one knows. “it always goes in one ear and out the other.” justin is obsessed with girls remember tht. so no they aren’t a good match

Keyla

Posted at 6:29 PM on December 1, 2010

yea don’t u think its funny Hardly anyone knew who she was and now shes pretty much known for making out with him?;
and i heard that hes mom warned him but hahaha tht didnt work :/
anyway search justin biber-Malette on FACEBOOK
you’ll see some romance goin on trust me do it so the whole world can know JUSTIN BIEBER is not truthful at all to his fans ?

Nathalia

Posted at 4:29 PM on October 11, 2010

My opinion is that no Jasmine combines with Justin Bieber is not just because I like it that we do not have more matches with him like Selena Gomez’s one more thing is the taste of Justin and not ours that was my opinion if you are writing to and a little does not go wrong poque am not American I am Brazilian and I write what google translates lap and put
Nathaliaç

Nathalia

Posted at 4:34 PM on October 11, 2010

Jasmine not combines with Justin Bieber

kim

Posted at 1:03 PM on November 23, 2010

you are rite justin bieber has bad tast.I think selena Gomez’s is better then ja1smine.

ahriyanah real 4ever

Posted at 2:57 AM on November 28, 2010

and why not

Fati321

Posted at 5:28 PM on October 1, 2010

i think they make a cute couple:)

CymphquieMiller

Posted at 7:51 PM on September 24, 2010

Justin Im MasterPs daughter im 16 and you picke her wow good choice NOT

speedshooter

Posted at 9:48 PM on March 10, 2011

What happened to Selena. Did I miss something here.