Bonnie Says: Ashton Kutcher – If You Cheated – You Didn’t Just Betray Demi – You Betrayed Her Three Daughters!

Thu, September 23, 2010 10:39am EST by 14 Comments

Getty Images

Did Ashton Kutcher give one moment of thought to the feelings of three girls who look up to him like a father, when he allegedly did the deed with 21-year-old Brittany Jones?

Jones isn’t just a Demi Moore lookalike who’s less than half her age, she’s also one year younger than Demi’s oldest daughter, Rumer, 22.

If the cheating accusations are true and Brittany Jones has sworn to Star magazine, for two weeks in a row, that Ashton took her back to his and Demi’s home and had sex with her on the family couch, then it’s also total invasion of their family privacy – physically and emotionally.

Demi’s daughters have known Ashton for at least seven years – since he met their mother – that’s a long time in young girls life. Even for Rumer, it’s a third of her life. During that time, Ashton has referred to Demi’s girls as his “daughters,” and they reportedly all call him, MOD “My Other Dad.”

He has always spoken so sweetly, lovingly and maturely about them, that it’s almost inconceivable that he could set out to hurt them. “There is not a human being I could love more than those girls and their mom,” he told Parade magazine in 2006. “I’ve been with my wife for seven years and we’ve had kids since the beginning – we take that really seriously,” he told Look magazine more recently.

Alleged lover, Brittany Jones, even has a text from Ashton, which she revealed in a Star magazine piece this week, in which he says he’s hanging out with “my daughter.” In a conversation with Jones, he supposedly told  Brittany he was  planning a trip to Israel, to see another of his “daughters.”

If the cheating allegations are true, how could he feel comfortable talking about ” his daughters” with his alleged  lover, who also resembled Demi so much, she could be her daughter?

If it feels creepy to me, how creepy would it feel to Rumer, Scout, 19, and Tallulah ,16, who trusted their surrogate father? Ashton was often seen giving them piggyback rides, and hanging out with them. He even said, “Sometimes I think the only reason I took math is so I could help my kids take math,” he wrote on his Twitter page.

If Ashton did cheat, shrinks tell me it could have a huge and long-term impact on Demi’s daughter. “It feels like an affront to the family, a violation to them,” explains Dr. Jenn Berman, author of The A to Z Guide to Raising Happy Confident Kids.

“It undermines their whole sense of security,” adds psychiatrist, Dr. Susan Abbott. I agree. I happen to have had  a father who cheated and it totally destroyed not just our family, but our whole secure world. My siblings and I  did feel horribly betrayed and as if every secure rug had been pulled out from under our feet. We were NEVER able to regain that security.

And what’s terrible on top of that  insecurity, is that a cheating father ” makes it hard for children to have a romantic relationship later on, because of the fear of betrayal,” points out psychiatrist, Dr. Carole Lieberman.

It’ll also be particularly hard on Rumer, who is 22. The fact that Ashton may have cheated with a woman, a year younger than herself has to make her HIGHLY uncomfortable. “Suddenly a taboo seems to have been broken. She’ll wonder: if Ashton could cheat on my mom with a girl my age, then he must be looking at me in a sexual way too,” says Dr. Lieberman. Creepy!

Ashton — I so hope this isn’t true. But if it is Demi shouldn’t  be denying it to her girls and saying it’s just “tabloid gossip”, says Dr. Lieberman. ” Because if it turns out that he did cheat, her children will have the added burden and disappointment of coping with a mother in denial.”  As for Ashton, if it’s true , you have to “apologize to your family and show remorse and take responsibility,” advises Dr. Susan Abbott. I’d say so!

The thing is, that a cheating episode doesn’t have to mean the end of your family Ashton. Couples do recover from cheating, if they get the right counseling.

But if the cheating is true, Demi, you can’t confide in your girls — all the shrinks agree. She needs to say: “This is between me and Ashton. At no point should a mother be confiding in her daughters about her spouses affair — that’s not appropriate,” emphasizes Dr. Berman.

In the meantime, I’m hoping it’s not true, despite alleged lover Brittany Jones sticking to her story and now turning out to be an alleged mega-party girl with nude photos, available to be seen on the internet. Oh my!

Loading video...

–Bonnie Fuller

rayyah amanee abdullah criminals

Posted at 2:35 AM on August 18, 2013

I think this is among the most vital info for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The website style is perfect, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

Emma Brown

Posted at 5:23 AM on June 23, 2011

my friend says ur lame

nananna

Posted at 9:23 AM on November 9, 2010

안타까웡

Guest

Posted at 7:08 AM on September 25, 2010

No.. if he did cheat, he cheated on his wife.. Clearly, this was not the thing to do.. -Clearly-.
having said that, saying that he ‘betrayed’ her 3 daughters is over-the-top borderline personality disorder, passive aggressive, drama queen, attention seeking blathering that worries me more than a couple with obvious marital issues..

mimi tholsted

Posted at 11:14 AM on September 24, 2010

If everthing was good home, would he had gone there? …???

fghjghkgj

Posted at 10:41 AM on September 24, 2010

Hot… S-e-a-r-c-h ” HER-MES Constance bag H017 pink” on go-ogle to Get High qu-alit-y b-a-g=s,ry ba-gs, you will find that’s your love.As l v ,c-ha-nel gu-c-ci etc.F-ree wa-llet

Eli

Posted at 9:19 AM on September 24, 2010

My worry is if Bruce Willis is ok.

HeliosX

Posted at 3:16 AM on September 24, 2010

Odd,isnt it,that guys marry younger women every day,and no one talks about it.But,let an older women enjoy the same fruits,and Whoop! Everyone comes out to crush their happiness. Having said that,..I was married to a much younger man,for quite some time,and it went really good.In the end,however,..we separated,…and it’s a fact that this one will probably end too.If not now,soon.Young guys just arent reliable. Has nothing to do with an older woman wanting a younger guy.It just has to do with people falling for one another. A rather Star-crossed issue.It’s sad to say this,but I’ve been waiting for this to come.Now it has,..Boo,..I wish it hadnt.They seemed so happy,..and the family was great together.I was so hoping that I would be wrong about this one,but I’m not. Unless she decides to just hold onto him with all her might,.Claws and all.Ashton needs to get his willy put back in his pants,realize he has a beautiful wife,and those kids to think of.Even if they arent his,they have come to love him,and know his as dad.

Jen

Posted at 8:11 PM on September 23, 2010

Demi Moore to me has always been low class. She should set a better example to hr kids, she is too old for Ashton and he has had enough. Demi has the money to make herself look better, she is just ordinary and is more trailor park, no education and not a elegant women. Run Ashton, you deserve better than this old women and her baggage! Good Luck!

ms p

Posted at 5:05 PM on September 23, 2010

just like we did’nt know she was toothless, make up can work wonders but i have always thought she was too old for him she can’t hang she is getting tired, don’t get me wrong but i really like demi moore since her days on general hospital but she is too old for him she will be going through mental pause shortly

ms p

Posted at 5:03 PM on September 23, 2010

she is about 99 years older than he is should not have robbed the cradle

Josette

Posted at 4:35 PM on September 23, 2010

Demi will do what is best for her and her daughter’s..It sounds like they both want to save the marriage.Going for help is the first step…The 3 girls will have to learn to trust him again..Good like to all..

JenfromOZ

Posted at 11:31 AM on September 23, 2010

dvalery, you are either a very jealous & hideous woman or a ugly misogynistic little knob of a male. Grow up! I am 20 years old and I’d be happy if I looked half as good as Demi Moore when I’m over 40.

dvalery

Posted at 10:54 AM on September 23, 2010

In the name of God old woman ( Demi Moore ) let the young man go! Don’t draw on the pain, your daughters will be better off for it.