Report: Angelina Is Forcing Shiloh To Be A Tomboy! Can You Believe It?

Wed, September 22, 2010 12:02pm EST by 9 Comments

Exposure.com

The latest Life & Style reports that Angelina Jolie cleverly crafted Shiloh’s tomboy persona as a way to get more publicity for her movies and charitable causes. If it’s true, it’s a horrible way to exploit her little girl. Do you think Angelina would actually do that to her daughter?

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have stated time and time again that Shiloh Jolie-Pitt is a natural-born tomboy. “It’s not my choice. I have a very strong willed girl who tells me what she wants to wear and I let her be who she is,” says Angelina. But according to the new issue of Life & Style, the 4-year-old actually doesn’t have much say over her wardrobe. Insiders tell the magazine that Angelina isn’t being honest about the way she creates a distinct personality for each of her kids and that her first biological child, whom she once referred to as a “blob,” has been forced to take the tomboy role.

“She’s been dressing Shiloh in her older brother Maddox’s hand-me-downs, including making her wear boys’ boxer shorts, for years,” an insider tells the magazine. The insider also insists that the Salt star was flat-out lying when she claimed that Shiloh begged for her boyish cropped cut after sobbing over her long locks. “It was her idea to cut her hair so short,” swears the source. HollyMoms, do you think Angelina would really manipulate the blond cutie on purpose for publicity? And that Shiloh’s daddy Brad Pitt would let her do such an awful thing?

The magazine goes on to say that Shiloh’s current wardrobe is a clue to Angelina’s manipulation. According to fashion experts, Shiloh’s ensembles are way too coordinated to be chosen by the 4-year-old, without her mother’s help, even though Angelina has said that Shiloh dresses herself. Children’s stylist Zoey Washington tells Life & Style that on September 14 at LAX airport, Shiloh was sporting most of the season’s biggest trends. “One big trend is black and gray. And her unlaced boots are so Gaultier high fashion,” Zoey tells the mag, adding that the half-laced boots aren’t exactly safe especially when walking through a busy, crowded airport. That’s one of the few facts that we actually agree with!

–Amy L. Harper

oh boy!

Posted at 8:45 AM on March 6, 2012

As a mother of three, I know kids like to choose their own cloth from time to time, but the majority of the time they do not match or look magazine primed. Shiloh sense of style is not something she was born with it is being taught. Angelina has always considers herself a sexy tomboy and I’m sure she wants to create her daughters future stereotype. Vivienne is more of a reminder of Angelina’s mother(of the same name)probably why she is allowed to be feminine. Why Brad is even in this conversation is beyond me. He is inconsequential; we all know Angelina wears the pants in that relationship and he just goes along for the adventure.

Ann

Posted at 8:37 AM on March 6, 2012

Angelina freaks me out. She has always considers herself a sexy tomboy and I’m sure she wants the same stereotype for Shiloh. Vivienne is more of a reminder of her mother, probably why she is allowed to be feminine. Brad is inconsequential; we all know Angelina wears the pants in that relationship and he just goes along for the adventure.

Bea

Posted at 12:04 PM on December 22, 2010

When my daughter was four, she chose what she wanted to wear. I had to take her shopping and let her approve every outfit. She generally liked pink and purple, so usually if I bought something that was pink or purple without her I was ok and she’d wear it. But, she has totally decided what she will or won’t wear since she was quite young. The writer of this article has obviously has never had children. Even at 4, some do have an innate since of fashion and are quite stylish — even if the outfit is paired with kitty ears and a tutu!

Amazed!!!

Posted at 2:20 AM on September 23, 2010

YOU PEOPLE are sick leave the woman and her children alone!
Does anyone wonder what will happen to these kids when they
are old enough to access the internet and read the nasty horrible things posted about them!!!!

mimi tholsted

Posted at 7:38 PM on September 22, 2010

OH no this is too crazy …I dont want to believe that….I think the child is allowed to do what she feels like, I dont believe she is forced,……..to far out!!!!!

vicky

Posted at 4:41 PM on September 22, 2010

denise 123 is a pathetic liar
I can remember seeing Shiloh in over 20 dresses the last one in LI at the grocery store with Brad Zahara(in the same dress) and Angie in Spring 2009.

vicky

Posted at 1:34 PM on September 22, 2010

Life and style exploit this litte child to sell the magazine !

MONEY MONEY MONEY

denise123

Posted at 4:23 PM on September 22, 2010

I think she got a psychic reading on Shiloh that said she was a male in her last life, and they’re going with it full force. That’s the only explanation why she has been dressing that kid like a boy since she was born! Literally! I can remember her being dressed in boy stuff even before she could dress herself! WEIRD!! Why else would they name her a boy’s name? Shiloh is a boy’s name. Maybe she’s from the wild west days.. think about it.

Leigh

Posted at 12:21 PM on September 22, 2010

Angelina would never do this to Shiloh! Shiloh is who she is.