KIRSTIN SAYS: Miley, Stop Whining About Being Rich & Famous!

Wed, September 22, 2010 8:33pm EDT by 18 Comments
Loading video...

Miley Cyrus went on a tirade to her fans about how “unfair” it is that the paparazzi and media follow her every move…doesn’t she know the attention is what helps her popularity?!

Please, Miley! Spare us the complaining. You took to your YouTube page to connect with your fans and clear up rumors, which is something I totally appreciate, but then you spent more than half the time whining about all the attention you receive from the media. Not cool.

“The reason I look so miserable lately isn’t because of a breakup or anything like that,” Miley says during her 10-minute confessional. “It’s really because the paparazzi really frustrate me.”

NEWS FLASH: It’s part of the job. The obnoxious paparazzi is part of the price you pay for making millions of dollars and having thousands of adoring fans all over the world. You should realize they helped get you where you are today.

“I think it’s unfair,” the “Can’t Be Tamed” starlet continues. “I know there are some people who like the attention, but I’m not one of them.”

SECOND NEWS FLASH: If you’re going to change your image after being Miss Disney and start sporting sexy clothes AND you’re 17-years-old, you’re going to get attention. A lot of it. If you don’t like said attention, stop wearing see-thru tops and start wearing a regular t-shirt and jeans. Believe me, the paps will be more likely to leave you alone.

Unless you have a real stalker who is actually threatening your life, you should stop complaining. You’re successful, rich and you have a gazillion fans who love you…shouldn’t that be enough?

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

gameone

Posted at 5:00 PM on September 23, 2010

Wow! The Miley fans are as redneck as she is.

MJ

Posted at 1:47 PM on September 23, 2010

she starts off on a good note and then gets totally negative. she should be grateful she gets anyone to report on her. just wait a few years miley when no one cares anymore.

heather

Posted at 1:38 PM on September 23, 2010

I agree that it’s cool that miley gets on and talks to her fans herself. I can see why she’d be annoyed with the press, but she should keep that to herself. You are right Kirstin – she comes off as a total whiner.

noway

Posted at 1:35 PM on September 23, 2010

“California is not the most beautiful city…” Sounds like Miley needs to go back to school.

abby

Posted at 12:56 PM on September 23, 2010

This site is ridiculous, They are just mad because Miley was debunking stupid rumors this website spreads.

This site is no better than Perez, maybe you guys should team up & start a a site together so you can share “news”

Grow up jerks

aoibhin

Posted at 11:45 AM on September 23, 2010

totally agree!

Ashley Lomeli

Posted at 9:33 AM on September 23, 2010

I agree 100%!!

vbjgj

Posted at 6:28 AM on September 23, 2010

LOL… Search “MyDiscountBag” on google to Get High quality luxury bags

RiRi

Posted at 6:06 AM on September 23, 2010

Miley really talks to much…
But I think I can understand what she says about the paparazzi …they will always follow her no matter what she wears !

aoibhin

Posted at 2:25 AM on September 23, 2010

i used to like this website but what your saying about miley is so unfair she has right to complain about the paparazzi they are always following her!!!

raven aka miss.bieber

Posted at 1:51 AM on September 23, 2010

she nees to stop wowwow wowowowowowowo she talks alot sicerly miss.bieber fo real not jasmine

Lynne

Posted at 11:30 PM on September 22, 2010

I like how Miley said “California is a pretty cool city.” And I, frankly, agree with Kirstin. If Miley is OK with being a celebrity, then she knows that she’s going to get attention, and she’s been in the business long enough to know that dressing beyond her age, as well as going on line to dispute what the papers are saying, will just get her more attention, so it does seem kind of backwards that she would say she doesn’t want attention. A lot of other stars have this much attention – and more – and they seem to be able to take it like adults. If she’s going to demand that she’s treated like and adult, she needs to act like one as well, and deal with her problems instead of blaming somebody for them.

jezoebel

Posted at 10:20 PM on September 22, 2010

You know what’s NOT COOL? Hearing jealous dimwits like Kirstin whine about others whine about being rich and famous. Get over it!

Where does Bonnie find these idiots to work at her blog? If I reduce my I.Q. and have the mentality of a vapid teenage, will HollywoodLife hire me? I could use the work.

Lydia

Posted at 11:38 PM on September 22, 2010

i totally agree!!!!

MJ

Posted at 4:32 PM on September 23, 2010

hey troll, sounds like you’re the jealous one.

oic

Posted at 10:12 PM on September 22, 2010

Kristin sounds fat and jealous. I guess Princess Diana should have been grateful to the paps that watched her die for making her as famous as was too huh?

The paparazzi videos of her are getting more and more insane and genuinely dangerous. This article is so inarticulate. And Dumb. Run and tell that homeboy.

MJ

Posted at 1:48 PM on September 23, 2010

wtf? miley better run from YOU if you are ever around her.

Mikayla

Posted at 9:36 PM on September 22, 2010

pretty kool miley i love your dogs