'TEEN MOM' QUIZ! Which Girl Are You — Amber, Farrah, Maci Or Catelynn?

Tue, September 21, 2010 5:50pm EDT by 23 Comments

Amber, Farrah, Maci, or Catelynn? Take this quiz to find out which MTV teen mom you’d be!

Are you strong-willed like Teen Mom‘s most outspoken mother, Amber? Or are you a fashion-forward, feisty diva like Farrah? Are you the perfect girlfriend material like the show’s resident sweetheart, Catelynn? Or is your adventurous spirit and relentless drive too much for the boys to keep with, like Maci?

Take our fabulous quiz to find out which MTV Teen Mom you are!

–Nicole Fukuoka

Check Out Hot New Trends And More From Our BFFs at TeenVogue.com!

1. Fall Makeup Tips From Estee Lauder’s Tom Pecheux
  2. How Well Do You Know Justin Bieber?
  3. Fashion Crush: Celebrities in Lingerie-Inspired Fashion
  4. Hustle and Flow: Fall Coats

forex brokers

Posted at 5:18 PM on July 2, 2013

Great blog you have here.. It’s difficult to find high quality writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

josie

Posted at 7:36 PM on March 4, 2012

Hey guys i think leah should hush sh cheated

sydney

Posted at 6:49 PM on February 1, 2012

Maci! yes i love her and people stop hating you know your jealus

mackenzie walls

Posted at 5:14 PM on October 10, 2011

omg i am amber:)
love it♥

Carly

Posted at 11:07 AM on August 20, 2011

Watching teen mom has changed my life and helped me know that we shouldn’t have sex! I love teen mom(:

nicole

Posted at 10:07 PM on March 29, 2011

I LOVE TEEN MOM

tiffany

Posted at 8:52 PM on September 21, 2010

anything not anthony lol

tiffany

Posted at 8:51 PM on September 21, 2010

Okay people you guys are being rude !. there not whores maci isnt atleast she cares for her child and wont let anthony happen to him … you would probly do the same you guys are being big bitches right now you dont know what is like being a mother so keep you oppinions to you self ..Thanks

tiffany

Posted at 8:52 PM on September 21, 2010

anything .my bad :p

CYNTHIA

Posted at 5:41 PM on November 20, 2010

WELL I THINK UR RIGHT IM NOT A MOM BUT A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO HAS SEEN WAY TO MUCH TEEN MOM DROMA AT MY MIDDLE SCHOOL.MACI IS MY FAV CHARICTER TO.SO I READ THAIR COMENTS TO I THINK THAIR RUDE TO BUT NO NEED FOR THE BAD WORDS.UMM WELL ILL BE CHECKING BACK TO SEE MY COMENTS BYE.

cupcake

Posted at 9:34 AM on August 25, 2012

i gt catlynn yay i love her

Shan Holds

Posted at 12:10 PM on September 21, 2010

I don’t think you’re going to have alot of people taking this stupid and insultive quiz… Whoever came up with it is an idiot. Who the hell wants to be an uneducated teenage whore?

c.w.

Posted at 9:19 PM on September 26, 2010

This program is to show people how hard it is to have a baby, not to beautify it! I myself am a proud teen mom, i Have a wonderful baby boy and a loving finance. Just because i’m a teen mom i’m considered a whore or uneducated? Ive Grown Up and I think you Need to do the same.

Seriously?

Posted at 2:20 PM on October 5, 2010

Although I do respect you for being a teen mother, and taking care of your son, I have to point out how much you contradict yourself in this comment. No offense, but ‘uneducated’? Before you make such a comment about how people assume you’re uneducated, you need to take a look at what you just wrote.
A comma goes after the I in “I, myself”.
There is no reason for “Have” to be capitalized.
A comma goes after “I have a wonderful baby boy, and a loving fiance.”
It’s ‘fiance’, not “finance”.
The ‘I’ in “i’m” needs to be capitalized.
There’s an apostrophe missing in “Ive”.
There is no reason for “Grown Up” or “Need” to be capitalized, and you need a comma between the two.

Just saying.

CYNTHIA

Posted at 5:48 PM on November 20, 2010

UMM WHY DOES IT MATTER TO U SHE IS STATING HER OPPINION SOOO I ALSO DID MINE IN CAPS THANKS

Tiffany Ashlynn

Posted at 1:48 AM on October 4, 2011

I don’t even know who you are, but you are the one that is stupid. Just because she didn’t do anything right in the damn text doesn’t mean she is like that in school. We young mother’s don’t have to prove anything to you immature little children. Personally, I think you are stupid. GROW UP!!! Yes, that was meant to be capitalized. I am a teen mother and I take very good care of my 3 year old son. I had him at 14.. I don’t see a problem with that. People back then had their children back when they started their period’s and were married. GET over yourselve’s!

CYNTHIA

Posted at 5:45 PM on November 20, 2010

U GO GIRL IM WIT U LIKE I TOLD PEOPLE IM NOT A TEEN MOM BUT IM 12 AND IM WITH U.

tiffany groh

Posted at 1:25 PM on November 26, 2010

yes it shows how hard it is being a teen mom on 16 n preant i think they should make 16 n preant 18 n preant do u think they should do that?

CYNTHIA

Posted at 5:52 PM on November 20, 2010

UMM WOW THATS DISRASPECTFUL TEEN MOMS R AWSOME THAIR TAKEING RESPONSABILATY

not your prob.

Posted at 12:05 AM on December 8, 2010

I take that offensive. I’m a teen mom and I know I’m young but I’m proud to be my baby’s mommy. I still go to school my mom takes care of my baby while I’m there and when I come home I take care of her all by myself with no help at all. Guess what? I STILL got a 4.20 G.P.A so don’t be calling us “uneducated” if you don’t even know us personally. why don’t you just grow up and stop being immature.

just my opinion

Posted at 7:30 PM on September 20, 2010

who would want to be any of them? Their situations suck!

Selena

Posted at 3:59 PM on September 20, 2010

Not sure this is sending the right message. How about we tell girls that it’s better to NOT have a baby when you’re not ready? Bonnie, as mother you should know this. Shame on you.

disco

Posted at 3:12 PM on September 20, 2010

which one am i? how about none? nothing cool about being a young mom.