LeAnn Rimes Finally Speaks Out: Why I Cheated On My Ex Husband!

Thu, September 16, 2010 8:49am EDT by 40 Comments

Well, it’s about time! LeAnn Rimes, 28, is finally coming clean about cheating last year on her ex-husband, Dean Sheremet, with CSI:Miami hottie Eddie Cibrian.

“I did one of the most selfish things that I possibly could do, in hurting someone else,” LeAnn tells Shape’s October issue. (The country singer finalized her divorce in December, after being married for nearly eight years, and has since moved in with Cibrian.)

But LeAnn says that Dean too felt that the marriage was on shaky ground, even prior to her infidelity. “It wasn’t a fulfilling marriage for either of us,” she told the magazine. “As we got older, we grew apart.”

Aside from hurting Dean, LeAnn says she’s well aware that she let down her fans. “I understand why people are disappointed in me, especially since I grew up as America’s sweetheart.

But LeAnn says that the cheating scandal has only empowered her: “After going through this, I know I can face anything.”

Robin Bondi

Posted at 12:26 AM on March 25, 2014

Leann Rimes your a whore with no morals and no self control. I hope he leaves you for another woman.

Rebecca

Posted at 6:08 PM on December 8, 2012

LeAnn is a whore!!! When u marry its for better or worse!!!! wth i guess!!! I hope he leaves you…then you can see how it feels!!!

Rosie

Posted at 7:53 AM on December 1, 2012

Oh and on more thing. When Eddie leaves her and he will leave her ,cause once a cheater always a cheater, I hope he leaves her for a woman who has nice clear skin,eyes that don’t look like slits, doesn’t drink too much or stick her finger down her throat and is NATURALLY SKINNY!!! I can’t wait to see it in the tabloids! :)

Musician Cafe

Posted at 7:08 PM on January 9, 2012

It is a very ugly act and selfish to say the least, and NO WORDS can describe the hurt it causes…

But Leann, it sounds as though you are truly sorry, and Musician Cafe applauds you for facing your demons, and acknowledging your guilt. You have made the most important step in moving forward, we wish you success int he coming years.

– Musician Cafe.com

BIggy

Posted at 4:45 PM on January 9, 2012

She is just a whore now with mile gapped fake tits. All she does is show off her body now, slut.