EXCLUSIVE! Danielle Staub's New Single 'Cry' Is All About Domestic Abuse!

Wed, September 15, 2010 3:40pm EST by 5 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

Danielle tells us she’s releasing a second single! But this time, the song has a very deep-rooted meaning to her.

Danielle Staub isn’t just all over TV, she’s also about to blow up the airwaves in a big way! The Real Housewives of New Jersey star spoke to HollywoodLife.com on Sept. 13 OK! magazine’s fifth anniversary party, where she revealed that she’s still making music! Danielle, who released her first single “Real Close” with the help of rumored girlfriend Lori Michaels, is about to drop another single titled “Cry.”

“I’m releasing the song at the end of September,” Danielle told us. “It’s called ‘Cry’ because it’s about trying to stop domestic violence.”

Danielle got candid with us, as she admitted that the song was written because of her own experiences with spousal abuse. We’re assuming she’s referring to her ex-husband, Kevin Maher, who is currently suing her for defamation of character.

“I wrote it for personal reasons,” she told us. “Lori wrote it and produced it. There were a lot of tears while making it but I hope once it’s released that it stops a lot of tears.”

— Chloe Melas

Lea

Posted at 12:25 AM on October 24, 2010

I am really upset when people put such stupid comments on these pages about celebrities.People, why don’t you just pay attention to the message of the song because it’s a beautiful song and I just heard it for the first time and then I read Lori Michaels has done charity work wayyyyyyyyy before Danielle even sang her songs. Reality stars like Danielle are famous for being on a reality show and some people, like Lori happen to have real talent in reality. Besides,Danielle does not sound all that bad at all. It’s a beautiful song. And I hope it does help stop domestic violence. Lord only knows we all need a little help sometimes.

Kara

Posted at 6:11 PM on September 15, 2010

She just wants people to feel sorry for her. If i were married to her ugly ass I’d beat her up

nancy7383

Posted at 5:58 PM on September 15, 2010

She sure gets a lot of wear out of that #2.50 wife-beater.

gbtw

Posted at 4:58 PM on September 15, 2010

lori michaels must be in such a pathetic place to be cavorting with this one. it almost makes me feel sorry for danielle that so many people have been trying to use her craziness and notoriety for their own purposes. i wish she and her leeches would all just go away, and take jake pavelka with them while they’re at it. maybe danielle can do the theme song for his new web series…

Stormyboo

Posted at 4:39 PM on September 15, 2010

I betcha I could record a song and get it “released” on Itunes
too! She makes it sound like she has a record deal