Poor Kristen Stewart Was Called A Bitch In High School — When She Was Really Just Shy!

Tue, September 14, 2010 12:04pm EST by 14 Comments

SplashNews.com

SplashNews.com

In a new interview, K-Stew says that she was targeted as an ice queen growing up and was bullied by other kids so much that she couldn’t wait to leave school!

Kristen Stewart is a perfect example of the expression, ‘you can’t always judge a book by its cover.’ Although the actress comes off as tough and aloof in interviews, she’s really just painfully shy – and she’s paid the price for that misunderstanding.

“I couldn’t relate to kids my own age [ in school],” the 20-year-old Twilight Saga starlet told the Daily Telegraph. “They are mean and don’t give you a chance. Once you have [finished] with school, you realize it’s just a smaller version of life, and really I have felt that I should have been an adult since I was aged about five.”

She added, “I didn’t walk around doing movies, but then someone saw an old movie I was in, The Safety of Objects, and realized that the little boy in it [she played a tomboy] had grown up into this girl — me. And then I got a lot of, ‘She’s such a bitch!’ And yet, most of these kids had never even spoken to me.”

In fact, Kristen was so oppressed by her classmates that she left school for good at the age of 13! “I was glad to leave school,” she admitted. Can’t say we blame her!

We genuinely feel bad for K-Stew – it sucks to be so misunderstood. At least now she has boyfriend Robert Pattinson to beat up any haters!

Laura Schreffler

Lucas

Posted at 7:56 PM on April 27, 2014

What’s up, this weekend is pleasant for me, for the reason that this
moment i am reading this wonderful educational article here at my house.

ILOVEROBPATTZ

Posted at 10:34 AM on September 15, 2010

Kristen Stewart is the best!!
I like itttttt!:)(L)

silky49

Posted at 10:04 AM on September 15, 2010

KRISTEN STEWART, STAY COOL &TOUGH LADY,THEY’RE JUST JEALOUS OF YOU.

liz

Posted at 12:15 AM on September 15, 2010

go to people.com for the true story!!!!!!!

liz

Posted at 12:15 AM on September 15, 2010

liz

Posted at 12:14 AM on September 15, 2010

yes! tell them. hollywood life is a bunch of losers. they don’t know anything about reporting news. twisted all of kristen’s interview. if you want the Real interview go to people.com

blairr

Posted at 12:05 AM on September 15, 2010

you guys are saying you feel sorry for her? oh please your basically twisting her words.

ashley

Posted at 12:04 AM on September 15, 2010

wow hollywood life you guys seriously suck. kristen is a great person. she doesn’t care what you guys says anyways. love kstew forever <3

Tee

Posted at 9:39 PM on September 14, 2010

Since when do you people feel sorry for Kristen? Never!

christine

Posted at 7:34 PM on September 14, 2010

People get your facts right! You people are a big fat joke! Kristen Stewart Rocks!

heloo

Posted at 1:20 PM on September 14, 2010

Those aren’t even the her correct quotes. HollywoodLife you are a failure.

chris

Posted at 12:12 PM on September 14, 2010

She has Robert Pattinson as a boyfriend. I think that pretty much fixes anything that has ever been wrong with her life. She needs to stop complaining.

Jasmine

Posted at 6:05 PM on September 14, 2010

Your comment just screams ignorance. Just because she has a boyfriend then that makes everything in her past okay…yeah not really. Whether kids were mean to her or not kids can be incredibly mean and cruel in school. Newflash: Kristen isn’t complaining she is just stating how she feels she was treated while in school. Jeez this poor girl can’t say anything without people criticizing her for it. Damned if you do and damned if you don’t

Robsten

Posted at 12:03 AM on September 15, 2010

SHE NEVER SAID THIS! ALSO SHE NEVER COMPLAINED SHE’S TALKING ABOUT WHAT HAPPEND TO HER IN SCHOOL. I KNOW WHAT SHE’S FEELING I FELT THAT BEFORE. PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD CAN BE SO JUDGEMENTAL.