EXCLUSIVE! Danielle Staub's New Show To Be Called 'Social!' Like 'Lifestyles of Rich & Famous' With a Twist!

Tue, September 14, 2010 9:51am EDT by 19 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

Danielle has moved on from The Real Housewives of New Jersey to not one but TWO new reality show spin-offs and we’ve got exclusive details right from Danielle!

Danielle Staub has revealed exclusively to HollywoodLife.com the title of her new show — and what it’s all about!

We spoke to the reality vixen Sept. 13, at OK! magazine’s Fifth Anniversary Celebration at NYC club Avenue. The mom-of-two had a camera crew in tow when she finally told us EXCLUSIVELY that her show is called Social and it will air on the WealthTV network.

“I’m replacing Robin Leach basically, of Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, but with a twist,” she says. “There will be more socializing with the rich and famous celebrities and we’ll show how they give back as well.”

WealthTV is a network aimed at high-net-worth viewers with shows titled “Tales of Kings and Castles” and “Wealth in the Air.” And it’s only available on high-definition TV. (So wear great makeup, Danielle!)

Danielle, 48, says she tapes the first episode this Thursday — and she will do it for 26 straight weeks.

“Each week I’ll have a different celebrity or billionaire,” she excitedly tells us. “I’ll be filming anywhere from New Jersey all the way to India. We have a lot of celebrities lined up but I can’t tell you their names yet. Lori Michaels [her rumored girlfriend] will be a part of this too.”

But the reality star was quick to tell us that Social is just one of the shows she’s working on.

“My spinoff will be introduced very soon as well,” she says. “I’ll be doing two shows that are intertwined and my kids will be on both shows.

Danielle wouldn’t tell us the exact name of the second show but she did tell HollywoodLife.com that ABC approached her with 10 different possible names.

“The funniest suggestions was My Two Moms,” she says even though she wouldn’t reveal if ABC was the official network. “You’ll have to keep watching to figure it out [her relationship with Lori] but I’m so attracted to her … she’s just like me but only more manly!”

— Chloe Melas

free advertising software

Posted at 8:55 PM on June 23, 2014

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to
my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this
for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new
updates.

Collin

Posted at 7:40 PM on June 22, 2014

I will immediately take hold of your rss as I can not to find your e-mail
subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service.
Do you’ve any? Kindly allow me understand so that I may just subscribe.
Thanks.

save my

Posted at 4:30 AM on June 20, 2014

Thank you for another great post. The place else may anyone
get that type of info in such an ideal means of writing?

I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m at the look for such information.

best quotes ever about life

Posted at 4:25 AM on June 20, 2014

Hi superb website! Does running a blog such as this take a lot of work?
I have no expertise in programming however I was hoping
to start my own blog soon. Anyway, if you have
any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please
share. I know this is off subject nevertheless I simply needed to ask.

Thanks!

Kara

Posted at 10:14 PM on November 5, 2010

This woman is crazy. Anyone who doesn’t see that needs help. If you watched the show, and every episode, her stories do not add up. When she is called out on her lies she goes around it. Shes a pathological liar. The only reason she is getting any air time is because she causes drama. I don’t think her fan base is high enough that any of her shows will do any good. Karma is a bi**h, and frankly I don’t know why any other network would want to pick her up after Bravo decided not to let her come back. Honestly, if she wasn’t doing the things she’s been accused of, I see no reason for Bravo to not work out an agreement with her and the Manzo Clan. I feel sorry for her children, and you can see that they know their mother is a crazy old bat. She’s a adult version of Heidi and Spencer Pratt, give her some more air time to diminish herself some more, and we wont have to worry about seeing this weirdo on TV anymore. And I would like to state that my opinion about this woman has nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing to do with her past. This is about her PRESENT!

lisalott

Posted at 6:50 PM on September 19, 2010

And I dont mean sexual preference is bad. What I mean is that she goes from one thing to another without thinking. Men, Women, friends, everything in her life is totally unstable. When you are a mom you have an obligation to keep the kids safe and she is not doing that with her lifestyle .

lisalott

Posted at 6:48 PM on September 19, 2010

Just goes to show you that the more of a trash can you are and the more bizarre you are you get richer faster with talk shows and the like. But nothing will erase the damage she has done to those two children. They not only have to deal with her disgusting sex tapes now they have to deal with her sexual preference. Can you imagine the stigma attached?. I would not want my kid at her house. Kids are more important than her popularity or sexual needs . She does not know that or does not care. Her selfishness precedes everything. The only ones that truly suffer are the children. Even their father does not care enough to intervene and show them a stable life.

MjR

Posted at 8:06 AM on September 17, 2010

What did she really do other then defend her own self against the witches of New Jersey after they dug up 25 yr old history. I don’t get why everyone hates her so much. I stopped watching New Jersey because the witches woudl not leave her alone they were constantly dredging up her far past life and gossiping about it. Caroline was actu=ing like Tony Soprano actign like she was the Mob Boss…it was a awful show I wish Bravo would cancel it. Jaqueline’s daughter is out of control and Teresa and Joe are both phonies that have no money and are living off of Bravo and what money they can get from family to hope to hold their phoney life together….and lie to the Federal Bankruptcy court about assets, the frauds belong in Jail. I don’t liek any of the people in the NJ show, Not a one of them is any better than the other they are all garbage.

Kellie

Posted at 8:55 PM on September 15, 2010

This is a joke .. right? No, really .. right?

vera

Posted at 10:46 PM on September 14, 2010

I definitely won’t watch her embarrass herself with her delusions of grandeur and skeeved out celebrities. Besides I don’t see how any rich and really famous people would want to socialize with her. She’s baseless. What will they do for content when this happens? I don’t see it as a viable star vehicle for her. Thank god for that! I wish she would just disappear because the only thing that really keeps her remotely relevant and reviled is her constant trash talking about other people since her life is devoid of any interest. If Danielle wants to be successful and stand on her own she should mind her own business, focus on her kids not other people, as well as developing a real talent other than having sex for money.

Hannah

Posted at 5:38 PM on September 14, 2010

How is it not clear to her and to everyone else that she doesn’t have any money? Yet she’s getting a show about being rich?

Babs

Posted at 3:21 PM on September 14, 2010

Bravo stated that she is still under contract for 2 more years. No show for Daniele. They also verified that she was FIRED. She is delusional. The only thing social about her are the diseases she may have!

gbtw

Posted at 2:46 PM on September 14, 2010

danielle getting two shows… wow. it wouldn’t surprise me, but i still won’t believe it until it has actually aired (and someone will have to tell me, b/c i won’t watch it). tv has gone to such a BAD place.

Karen Ryan

Posted at 1:03 PM on September 14, 2010

Real rich and famous people are not going to want to have anything to do with her. Would you want her in your home or knowing about any of your finanicial affairs? She has a reputation that precedes her. It is time she faces the music by falling right on her face. I just feel for her daughters. I think Christine is very beautiful and will have a future as a model as long as her Mom doesn’t ruin it for her. Jillian is way to young to make it in the music business. She is no Usher or Justin Bieber.

MeLu

Posted at 12:18 PM on September 14, 2010

Wealth TV? NEVER heard of it. I did look it up and it’s a real network but I thought her Bravo contract prohibits her from working on any network not owned by NBC Universal (which owns Bravo).

Patricia

Posted at 12:29 PM on September 14, 2010

She has terminated with Bravo and is a free agent now.

Babs

Posted at 3:23 PM on September 14, 2010

No she hasn’t. Read the latest Bravo comments on Danielle. She is still under their contract!

mimi tholsted

Posted at 12:02 PM on September 14, 2010

TO “lifestyle of the rich and famous” – producers?….how can this happen, with a lowlife traschcan as D, you are doing a big mistake, there are so many fantstic people out there like sonja Morgan, she could do that show????? wauh what a mistake???

ipine

Posted at 11:44 PM on September 14, 2010

I totally agree what a piece of GARBAGE