EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Osbourne Says Being On 'Dancing With The Stars' Changed Her Life!

Mon, September 13, 2010 2:19pm EDT by 10 Comments

091310_front_row_104041765

The star says the show is the main factor behind her fabulous figure!

When Kelly Osbourne walked into Tommy Hilfiger‘s 25th Anniversary Party at the Metropolitan Opera House at Lincoln Center last night everyone was complimenting the star on her new trim physique — she really does look so amazing! So how did Kelly achieve her fabulous new figure? The star says it’s all thanks to her stint on Dancing With the Stars!

“It absolutely changed my life, I wouldn’t be standing here talking to you today looking like this,” she said. “It taught me that I was able to go this far so I can go the rest of the way.”

The super appreciative star said her time on the show was valuable in more ways than one. “It taught me confidence and it taught me dedication, I’m so greatful for them I really am.”

Kelly even offered up some advice for the latest batch of contestants! “The only advice I can give is have the best time of your life cause that what it is,” she said. “That’s what it was for me!”

-Katrina Mitzeliotis

kelsytwfjbeg

kygzqavtazkv

Posted at 4:02 PM on April 15, 2013

ejvznyhkrwyl

Mothra's Montra

Posted at 4:29 PM on September 13, 2010

Okay about Zac – he is experiencing a manhood thing….. a guy can grow a beard and he has a nice one so what…. so hair makes a guy feel more like a man. Go for it Zac.. As long as you are not gay, you are a beautiful young man that will make the ‘right’ non-hollywood gal, a good husband. Only one partner can be in the spotlight to make a good marriage a go. Love you kiddo!

disco

Posted at 3:16 PM on September 13, 2010

Love her hair here. Much better than the older lady poof.