EXCLUSIVE! Um….OK? Danielle Staub Reveals Her New Reality Show Is About 'Her Questionable Sexuality!'

Sun, September 12, 2010 11:26am EDT by 16 Comments

Danielle has left The Real Housewives of New Jersey drama behind — and is about to create some new drama with her family, friends and…lesbian lovers?

Danielle Staub‘s love life has always been a thing of speculation, and now that she’s left her Bravo reality show behind, she’s may be ready to air out her closet! The 48-year-old divorced mom of two tells us the question of her sexuality is going to be answered on her new show!

“I’m doing two projects – my spinoff and my real show,” the former Real Housewives of New Jersey star told HollywoodLife.com exclusively at MTV VMA’s Remembering 9/11 gifting suite in Beverly Hills, Calif. Sept. 10. “It’s about me and my kids and my questionable sexuality, my music, my daughter’s music, my assistants, my executive assistants, my assistant’s assistants, the interns, some flipping out scenes, some resolution scenes.”

Er, that explains alot…NOT. But one thing IS for sure — Danielle, who swears up and down she wasn’t fired by Bravo, still plans on being a reality villain! “I’m still the villain of reality television, so I’m going to keep it real,” she told us. “The real me – red carpets, charity, everything I do in 24 hours – is what you’ll see. I only sleep for two of them!”

Danielle also responds to rumors that she was fired from RHONJ and warns her fans that not everything you see on reality TV is, well, REAL. “I want [all my fans] to just pay attention, please, because in time you will all see the real me! I’m doing this for my family, my fans and my friends – everybody else is either going to love me or hate me. I don’t want to change anyone’s mind, I want them to form their own opinions. I don’t need everyone to love me, I don’t. I don’t care, as long as they’re still paying attention.”

Laura Schreffler & Nicole Fukuoka

Karen Ryan

Posted at 11:52 AM on September 14, 2010

First of all what a waste of money and t.v. time. Have no intention of watching. She is a front to women everywhere and the fact that she would subject her children to this B.S. and that you encourage is disgusting. I can only hope you all go belly up instead of profitting.

RJ

Posted at 8:55 AM on September 14, 2010

You are all full a crap. YOU WILL ALL be watching it. She can thank the other crazy NJ housewife’s for making her so popular.

gbtw

Posted at 2:06 PM on September 14, 2010

tho i get ur point in general, i can tell you that you’re wrong at last as to me- and i doubt i’m unique. danielle and the disgusting drama centered around me made me turn off my recordings of all real housewives. i have no intention of watching any of them again, even the nyc one. it will be awhile before i’ll even think about watching bravo again, actually. in general, it’s true, that we watch these reality shows even when we hate the “stars” (i did that with ali/bachelorette); but, danielle took it to another level and i refuse to watch anything she is on for two reasons- 1. she’s sick; 2. it’s disgusting that these shows are exploiting her personality disorder(s).

Heather

Posted at 8:25 AM on September 14, 2010

I think Danielle and Spencer Pratt need to go off somewhere together, because no one cares what they r up too! They would be perfect for each other. I am SICK of hearing about her.

Kellie

Posted at 2:50 AM on September 13, 2010

Danielle, you are clearly delusional.

Jessica Winston

Posted at 7:32 PM on September 12, 2010

Good for u Danielle. I believe the other housewives are seriously jeolous of you. They have NO CLASS. Acting like baffoons on the reunion show, calling you names, ganging up on you…Really? THOSE WOMEN need to GROW UP and get a life.

Beth

Posted at 9:37 PM on September 12, 2010

And, it seems you don’t have the mental ability to discern what constitutes class.

nancy7383

Posted at 2:22 PM on September 12, 2010

Is Danielle going to feed you a blub everyday? If she is I will not be visiting this site any longer!

She’s just trying to kep herself in the news. Who cares about her? She is demented, clinically insane, a rotten mother and now she is playing the lesbians. Shame on her..but there is more shame when the news perpetuates it..

nichole

Posted at 9:11 PM on September 12, 2010

I TOTALLY agree….. she is awful!

gbtw

Posted at 2:20 PM on September 12, 2010

seriously danielle, go away. we already understand more about you than we ever needed to know, and more than you understand about your delusional self. go away, please, for everyone’s sake- including your own.

mimi tholsted

Posted at 1:44 PM on September 12, 2010

NO you pay attention!….. What about just go away for good from tv etc..spare us your insanety… your bad taste friend surround yourself withs and low life…..you

mimi tholsted

Posted at 1:47 PM on September 12, 2010

Even my laptop got upset, my comments “went in” before I could check it ….what I am saying is, your friends around you uf uf uf , free us now please GO AWAY !!!!

Chris

Posted at 9:08 PM on September 12, 2010

OMG Please either grow up, or shut up mimi.
Didn’t your mother ever teach you if you dont have anything nice to say, then shut your mouth!

nichole

Posted at 9:13 PM on September 12, 2010

oh shut it…. this woman is LAME…. ALL THE WAY AROUND, however the cookie crumbles, etc etc etc….. lame, lame, lame. Sticking up for her…….. well…. that’s lame too :-)

Beth

Posted at 9:38 PM on September 12, 2010

And, you don’t think that saying applies to you?

nichole