WATCH! Nina Dobrev & Ian Somerhalder's Hook Up On 'The Vampire Diaries' Was The Hottest Part Of The Season Premiere!

Fri, September 10, 2010 10:05am EST by 11 Comments
Loading video...

Is this foreplay or fighting? Either way, Katherine & Damon have one seriously MESSED UP relationship!

If you thought True Blood was the only show on TV to dish out hot vampire sex, you are sorely mistaken. Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) totally lived up to his Entertainment Weekly Ultimate Sexy Beast award on the Sept. 9 season premiere of The Vampire Diaries when he got down and dirty with evil vampire Katherine (Nina Dobrev.) Unfortunately the spark fizzled out quickly, as Katherine and Damon’s century-worth of issues got in the way of their “love-making.”

What did you all think of the second season premiere of The Vampire Diaries? We know you’ve been pining for its return all summer, so did it live up to your expectations? What SHOCKED you the most? Sound off below!

elizabeth

Posted at 11:35 PM on September 21, 2010

The Damon and Katherine hookup scene was defenitely the hottest part of The Vampire Diaries Season 2 premiere and the hottest hookup the CW network has ever had. I was heartbroken for Damon though by the end. Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrevs chemisty is out of this world.

Danny

Posted at 6:18 PM on September 11, 2010

I know Damon did this despicable, terrible thing by killing Jeremy. I know. But has anyone realised just how vulnerable he made himself when he talked to Elena? Especially after hearing that the woman he had loved for 150 years never loved him back – loved only his brother. Elena, being the girl we know she is, also said that it will always be Stefan, not Damon, for her.

I just… my heart brakes for him. Really. I love Stefan, really I do, but c’mon. It’s too painful to watch.

(Oh, and kudos to Katherine for knowing when to be serious and tell Damon the truth.)

Alice

Posted at 12:53 PM on September 11, 2010

Why THE HELL are all these characters so interested in Stefan?? Honestly, IDIOTS!

Hope

Posted at 3:56 AM on September 11, 2010

These two are the reason why I watch the show to be honest.

Their performances are awesome, and make believable their characters and their relationship, and this is what I ask when I watch a show. Amazing chemistry. Kat and Damon scene was hot, but I prefer thousand of times Elena and Damon, powerful scenes we had in the premiere. I hope that writers and producers take care of this relationship, because with all due respect, they own the show.

Michelle

Posted at 11:59 PM on September 10, 2010

I really felt for Damon after he was rejected by both Katerine and Elana. Let them have Stefan, I’d take Damon any day of the week! Damon’s character is hot enough, then add Ian Somerhalder and forget about it. He’s so hot I can’t stand it.

Jack

Posted at 9:37 PM on September 10, 2010

Nina Dobrev is so talented!! Team Katherine!!!! I can’t wait until next week!!!!!!

Keri

Posted at 3:40 PM on September 10, 2010

Definitely a great episode Ian Somerhalder is a great actor, his character had me feeling so many emotions from crying when Katherine and Elena told him it will always be Stefan, laughing at his quips to WTF when he snapped Jeremy’s neck. Damon and Elena have amazing chemistry, I love Stefan’s character, just not with Elena.

nicebags

Posted at 11:15 AM on September 10, 2010

Good morning, dear friends. Recently I found “n-i-c-e-g-r-a-d-e-b-a-g-s”
“s-i-t-e” there are many new fa-shion, the popular
“l-u-x-u-r-y b-a-g-s” Oh, go look will give you a few surprises

Georgia Peach

Posted at 10:41 AM on September 10, 2010

Damon snapping Jeremy’s neck in front of Elena was definitely pure “shock value”. But Damon was right, Elena is lying to him, Stefan, and herself. She is in love with Damon too, but is in total denial about it. The sex scene between Damon & Katherine was totally sexy hot. Yes, Damon Salvatore is the “ultimate sexy beast” without a doubt. Ian Somerhalder performance in the premiere was phenomenal. The Vampire Diaries as a whole is unique and extroadinary. Love it! Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder together on & off screen, is complete sexy hot chemistry. That is another reason the show is so fantastic.

mamagrazi

Posted at 2:20 PM on September 10, 2010

more then i expected was few scenes shocking when damon killed jeremy and when kathirine killed caroline. my my cant wait till next week!

Jamie

Posted at 11:48 PM on September 10, 2010

Completely agreed. I think Damon snapping Jeremy’s neck in front of Elena was purely for shock value as well. And, of course Elena’s in denial. I think she will be for a while. Now, the Damon/Katherine love scene – that was the freaking HOTTEST thing I’ve ever scene on television. Damon is without a doubt the ‘ultimate sexy beast’ and that’s why he won the poll. Ian’s acting was simply amazing as always. He’s such a good actor. I felt so bad for Damon after what Katherine said to him and even moreso after Elena said the same thing to him. But, I thought it was telling how well she knew him that she knew he just wanted not to feel and wanted people to hate him, because it was easier. I love this show so damn much. :) Ian and Nina have some KILLER AMAZING chemistry (onscreen and off). They are two reasons why I tune in every week.