DRAMA ALERT! Kim Kardashian & Scott Disick Are At WAR On Twitter!

Fri, September 10, 2010 4:33pm EST by 9 Comments
Splashnews.com, Fame Pictures

Splashnews.com, Fame Pictures

Kim is super pissed that Scott wants to write a book about all of her Kardashian family secrets – and she’s calling him out for all the world to see!

Uh oh! Scott Disick has started some major drama with his baby mama’s  family — and now one of  Kourtney Kardashian‘s  sisters is fighting back! Kim Kardashian is so outraged over InTouch Weekly‘s Sept. 20 cover story, which claims that Scott plans on revealing the clan’s secrets by writing a tell-all book, that she’s taking out her anger via Twitter!

“Seriously how dare u @ScottDisick !!! They are family secrets for a reason,” Kim, 29, tweeted along with a picture of the InTouch cover.

“I’m so sick of keeping my mouth shot, enough is enough, people need to know who you people really are,” Scott, 27, responded.

“But I would have paid u off! How much was your book deal for,” Kim replied, adding, “Wait who was homeless in the family, and who slept w the pool boy? Dying to know @ScottDisick?”

“I don’t want your kind of money,” Scott said back to Kim, also defending his reason for the tell-all to another Twitter account: “Cause I can! RT @Anna_DBieber.”

“OMG I was the homeless one??? hahahah!!!!!!!! Why do I not remember that? So odd! How did I block that out,” Kim tweeted. “If that never happened then are u making this stuff up @ScottDisick Or were u homeless, adopted & slept w ur pool boy & u are mixing it up?”

“I f*cked the pool boy while I was homeless after my adopted parents threw me out! My mistake kim,” Scott said sarcastically (and to get Kim to leave him alone).

“Thanks 4 revealing the truth,” Kim said, as she obviously had to have the final say.

Don’t mess with Kardashian family, Scott! You are SO going to get burned!

- Lindsey DiMattina

Get more on Kim Kardashian!

1. WATCH! Kim Kardashian Gets Botox Injections & Tells Khloé: ‘Shut Up & Be Supportive!’
  2. SO CUTE! Watch These Little Kids Impersonate The Kardashians…They’re Hysterical!
  3. SNEAK PEEK! Watch Kim And Khloe’s Acting Debut On The Season Premiere of ‘90210!’

Adrian

Posted at 9:38 PM on September 10, 2010

Khloe is not a Kardashian at all. Kendall Jenner’s recent photo shoot with makeup on, shows Kendall is growing up to look just like Khloe. Bruce Jenner and Khloe share a similar facial structue, both have big shoulders, wide hips, long legs and have white complexions, unlike Kim and kourtney Kardashian who are much shorter and darker with Armenian features. The kardashians won’t touch the subject that Bruce Jenner could be Khloe’s biological father.

Krys

Posted at 8:51 PM on September 10, 2010

They were obviously joking…

TASHA

Posted at 8:37 PM on September 10, 2010

everybody know kim is a nasty whore who care about the kardashian!!

Becky

Posted at 6:21 PM on September 10, 2010

They were joking. Kim would never seriously call someone out over a tabloid story. They are actually making fun of the tabloids and being sarcastic about the stories that are made up in the media. The whole thing is a joke – Kim never takes sides, and if she had something to say about Scott, she wouldn’t use Twitter to voice her opinion. Anyone who has watched the show or read her interviews KNOWS she is not one to take sides or share her opinions. Kim is a Libra – she wouldn’t want to tip the scales that much.

Aubrey

Posted at 7:09 PM on September 10, 2010

Talk about someone who’s up the Kardashian’s ass so far up that’s she’s coming out of Kim’s mouth. Why would it be a joke? I’m pretty sure they don’t communicate much considering everyone hates Scott & the only time they actually talk is when they’re filming. & Also how do you know they’re joking? Are you part of the Kardashian family? Ahaa I don’t think so, so maybe you shouldn’t listen you your ears what your eyes didn’t see.

Ok...

Posted at 5:49 PM on September 10, 2010

Blah Blah Blah… This is so conceived in the little minds of the Kardashian/Jenner/Disick clan to stay in the media. Sorry, I dont believe anything that comes out the Kardashian’s month. All Media Thirsty

Vicky

Posted at 5:33 PM on September 10, 2010

Umm,I’m pretty certain they were joking around.

galey

Posted at 5:03 PM on September 10, 2010

Since Kim is so upset, kinda makes me wonder what she is so afraid of???!!! If there was nothing to hide then she wouldn’t be worried, right? Scott must have something to tell that is making the Kardasians very nervous…..

andy

Posted at 5:01 PM on September 10, 2010

scott u r so stupid!How can u do this to ur own girlfriend’s family!?They only hate u because ur stupid and u act like ur parents havent raised u to grow up and be a man!If u do this i will pray that kourtney will dump u.If kourtney doesn’t than she is the dumbest person that i’ve ever seen in my entire life!u may screwed up in the past but this is just plain ridiculous!