WATCH! Kim Kardashian Gets Botox Injections & Tells Khloé: 'Shut Up & Be Supportive!'

Fri, September 10, 2010 8:15am EDT by 6 Comments

What is she thinking? She does NOT need Botox! Even Khloé tells her, ‘you’re stupid!’

We’re used to getting up close and personal with the Kardashian family on Keeping Up with the Kardashians (often way TOO close) but the upcoming Sept. 12 episode takes things to a whole new level. Middle sis Kim Kardashian decides to get Botox AND have the entire process filmed for the show! “I’m ready as I’ll ever be,” she tells the doc. But is she?

Meanwhile, Kim’s possibly unrelated little sister Khloé tags along to lend her support — and by “lend her support,” I mean she sits in the corner and screams, “Ew! Disgusting! I hate needles!”

“I don’t even know why I brought Khloé with me,” Kim tells the cameras later. “She’s making all this noise and she’s freaked out about the needle. I just want her to shut up and be supportive!”

And Khloé does finally shut up — but not before asking more ridiculous questions, like: “Wait, if Lamar [Odom] is bald, can [Botox] go on the top of his head?”

These girls, I swear…

— Andy Swift

Get more on Kim Kardashian!

1. DRAMA ALERT! Kim Kardashian & Scott Disick Are At WAR On Twitter!
  2. SO CUTE! Watch These Little Kids Impersonate The Kardashians…They’re Hysterical!
  3. SNEAK PEEK! Watch Kim And Khloe’s Acting Debut On The Season Premiere of ‘90210!’

linda

Posted at 1:05 AM on November 26, 2010

Many people want to visit this my website, because there are many
high-end fashion bags, you hesitate to act quickly, and now my
site is ”bagsfashionbags“;. Do not act quickly? There are free mailing Oh,the new “L V”;, “G ucci ””Her-mes”.

RD

Posted at 11:58 AM on September 13, 2010

This chick is WAY too hung up on lines and wrinkles. Can’t stay young forever!

nicebags

Posted at 11:17 AM on September 10, 2010

Good morning, dear friends. Recently I found “n-i-c-e-g-r-a-d-e-b-a-g-s”
“s-i-t-e” there are many new fa-shion, the popular
“l-u-x-u-r-y b-a-g-s” Oh, go look will give you a few surprises

heather

Posted at 10:30 AM on September 10, 2010

Kim’s face started changing almost a year ago. So they decided to add the “botox” story line in this seasons show. It has been very obvious that Kim’s face had changed due to Botox and Fillers. Kim finally admitted to getting Botox, since every media outlet was printing stories on her change in appearance.

Babe

Posted at 9:28 AM on September 10, 2010

Does anyone realize that it is a TOXIN you are injecting into your face??? With potential side effect that could be HARMFUL??? And why does a 29 year old woman needs Botox???

mary

Posted at 9:24 AM on September 10, 2010

Now that really takes the cake!! No wonder she has been looking like a mannequin……How awful… If Kim is doing botox at her age, imagine what she is going to look like in 15 to 20 years??? Joan Rivers..How disgusting she is doing this to herself.. It makes me think she is an arrogant, vain and hard to live with type of woman..IF THIS IS WHAT YOUR REDUCED TOO, NO WONDER YOU CAN’T KEEP A BOYFRIEND.

SIGNED: A PREVIOUS KIM K FAN, BUT NO LONGER