Shocking Gosselin Battle! Kate Tells Regis & Kelly Her Kids Hate Spending Time At Jon's House — Jon Says She's A Liar!

Fri, September 10, 2010 5:40pm EDT by 12 Comments

Kate says when the kids are with Jon, “I basically wait for the phone call for how many of them want to come home!”

OMG! Kate Gosselin and Jon Gosselin are back to their usual antics … fighting with each other through the media and putting the 8 Gosselettes in the middle! Only this time, Kate took her side of the argument to judges Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa on their their Sept. 10th Live! With Regis And Kelly.

“It depends on the day. I just know that my focus is the kids and doing what’s best for them. John and I are divorced obviously, but he is still their father, so I do try to keep it as peaceful as possible. I speak for myself,” Kate said.

But, when it comes to letting her kids spend time with Jon, “I basically wait for the phone call for how many of them want to come home,” Kate stated. “It’s a weird thing — that whole law. It’s hard to explain it to your kids who want to be at home playing with their toys and sleeping in their bed and spending time with me. So as much as that’s allowed, I’m there for them. I bring them home.”

“It’s a difficult situation,” Kate added. “It’s not home. It doesn’t feel like home to them.”

“My six-year-olds are very torn. They tell me, ‘It’s hard mommy. It’s hard to explain,'” Kate continued. “They have a need to see him because he is their father, yet they want to be at home in their house.”

Jon quickly responded to the allegations writing this on his Twitter: “As much as I want to respond to numerous LIES recently claimed on Regis and Kelly, I will refrain. I have learned from the past that it’s a waste of my time and energy. I am ‘rising above,’ and refuse to engage in any sort of public argument that could potentially harm or upset my children. My children and the people in my life know the truth, and that is what’s important.”

WOW! Is this crap ever going to stop? Plus it’s probably a horrible idea for Kate to be badmouthing Jon on national TV. Just imagine if the kids saw the video!

- Lindsey DiMattina

news article

Posted at 1:46 AM on February 11, 2013

In my opinion that a property foreclosure can have a important effect on the borrower’s life. House foreclosures can have a 7 to a decade negative impact on a borrower’s credit report. The borrower having applied for home financing or just about any loans even, knows that the actual worse credit rating is definitely, the more tough it is to have a decent loan. In addition, it can affect a new borrower’s chance to find a decent place to let or hire, if that turns into the alternative houses solution. Good blog post

emily

Posted at 2:26 AM on September 13, 2010

She can’t think of anyone but herself. It has been reported lately that the kids hate her and it’s obvious why. She’s trying to do damage control but anyone who saw JK8 knows he was the primary parental figure to the kids. Kate just sat on her cellulitey fat ass, barked orders, and talked to the camera. Her plan backfired. She looks like a worse mom than ever.

Hayden

Posted at 12:05 AM on September 13, 2010

There is not one person on this earth that likes Kate gosselin anymore. Her ratings will prob drop another 300,000 tomorrow! I can’t wait until the plug is pulled on her show because she sux! Notice how she didn’t take the kids anywhere when they weren’t filming and completely paid for trips! She’s a joke! Everyone sees thru her! Your over Kate haha your over!

P.J.

Posted at 7:23 PM on September 11, 2010

Melissa, how can you blame the children for this? They are the victims. They have a fame ho for a mother who lies every time she opens her mouth.

Melissa

Posted at 5:08 PM on September 11, 2010

Kate needs to learn not to believe everything your children tell you. Kids that have divorced parents, LOVE to play them against each other. Perhaps if they had a better line of communication between them, she wouldn’t be going on air and saying stuff like this. She’d probably realize that the kids act/say they don’t like spending time with him to her, but I’m sure they probably say similar stuff to him when they’re at his place.

Charles

Posted at 7:16 PM on September 11, 2010

Those tups screamed their heads off — on video — when Jon was returning them to the Wicked Witch. They did not want to leave him. Poor little things.

Kate’s appearance on R&K was another shovel-ful of dirt from that hole she is digging for herself.

?????????

Posted at 11:42 AM on September 11, 2010

What about Jons RADIO interview with that Rabbi, where Jon talked horribly about Kate?? Jon twittered that he loved a video that totally trashed Kate?? His newest Girlfriend gave a interview on imperfect Woman where she trashed Kate? ALL Kate said was her Kids HATE Jons place not him…….GEEEEEEZ

Hayden

Posted at 12:02 AM on September 13, 2010

All Jon said on that interview was that he’s doing what he thinks is best and wants them off t.v.! Which is a no brainer! He knows how she is and just said look within yourself and heal if you ever want to be happy! He didn’t say anything bad!

kim

Posted at 11:53 PM on September 10, 2010

why oh why is this women on yet another talk show. She has been talking about the same thing for the last 2 years. HERSELF. She has no other skills to warrant her being on TV. And I am tired about the Jon bashings. The guy made a mistake, who could blame him after putting up with this piece of trash. (the public should give him a break ) He seems a be a good loving Dad, (who by the way can’t make a living, because of this wonderful ex wife ). This women wanted FAME, from the beginning and has traded and stepped on everyone to get it. Her kids have no grandparents, aunts or uncles. She is a piece of trash.

galey

Posted at 7:30 PM on September 10, 2010

Kate + 8’s ratings are dropping and think this is just a ploy to get some media attention going to try and “boost” those ratings….

Mar

Posted at 11:05 PM on September 10, 2010

Yes, TLC has sent her out to spout off and try to generate some gasps and more interest.
It won’t work.
Sane people can see right through her false claims.
She needs psychiatric help.

terri

Posted at 6:24 PM on September 10, 2010

Seems that Kate knows her 15 minutes are about up so she will do anything to stay in the public eye. Even if that means going on national t.v. and bashing her children’s father. A real classy woman would have said “no comment” or, i don’t discuss private matters in public. Seems some habits die hard, she treated Jon like crap when they were married ans she’s still doing it. Jon is doing the best thing for his kids by taking the high road. Not that i always agreed with some of his past antics but after putting up with her for years i can see why he went a bit wild. He is now trying to man up and do the right thing by his kids. Everyone deserves a second chance. I think everyone should back off this guy for a while.