Fashion Week officially kicks off tonight — you don’t want to be left empty-handed!
Yes, BFFs, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week is here in New York City once again — and whether you’re excited or totally stressed out (we’re a healthy mix of both), you’re going to want to calm your nerves with this super-sweet new prosecco cocktail hybrid, the Gilded Lily, from Gordon Ramsay‘s London Bar at The London hotel in NYC!
Here are the ingredients you’ll need to make your Gilded Lily
- 1 oz St. Germain
- 3 oz Prosecco
- 2 fresh ripe strawberries
- 1 small pinch fresh ground Grains of Paradise
And here are the directions. Cheers!
- Muddle fresh strawberries in mixing glass
- Add St. Germain and pepper grinds
- Shake with ice
- After shaking pour prosecco into mixing tin, stir to combine
- Strain into champagne glass.
Drink up, fashionistas!