EXCLUSIVE! Danielle Staub Says: I Wasn't Fired AND I'm Going To Be On Another Reality Show!

Thu, September 9, 2010 5:28pm EDT by 8 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

BFFs, in case you feel like you don’t know the real story behind Danielle leaving The Real Housewives of New Jersey don’t worry because we have the answers!

Danielle Staub wants to set the record straight! The reality star and Bravo villain spoke with HollywoodLife.com moments after announcing to the world she was departing from the show that made her a star. But the mom-of-two sat down with HollywoodLife.com again, in the aftermath of the shocking news, to discuss why she decided to walk away from The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

“I was positively not fired,” said a very excited Danielle. “It was me knowing that I got into a place where there was nothing left. It had already gotten physical and there was nothing left for them [the other housewives] to do but maybe kill me.”

Despite the constant feuding with former castmate Teresa Giudice and the hair pulling incident heard round the world with Jacqueline Laurita’s daughter, Ashley — Danielle hasn’t let that taint her view of reality television.

“You will see me on reality TV,” she tells HollywoodLife.com. “You’re going to be seeing me, Danielle Staub, that there is so much that I have to offer. You’ll see the real me, whether it’s on a red carpet, at home with my kids, or eating cake with kids with no forks! The show will show I AM a villain but at the end of the day I deal with all of my issues.”

But Danielle feels that her departure will leave a void on the New Jersey series.

“I’m the Susan Lucci of reality TV,” she exclaimed. “I think the show will survive but do I think it will be where it is now? No I don’t, none of the other franchises were recognized in this fashion.”

After two eventful seasons, Danielle feels like this was the perfect time to end her time on the show.

“I left peacefully and I have a beautiful ending,” she says. “Everything I go through on reality TV or in life is a lesson learned and I don’t live my life with regrets. I make no apologies. I don’t have to sleep with an eye open anymore.”

—Chloe Melas

imaries

Posted at 3:05 PM on September 13, 2010

Danielle is a nut case!!

Allison

Posted at 2:14 PM on September 10, 2010

This is the problem with Danielle…she’s delusional. Why would she make a comment like “nothing left for them to do but maybe kill me.” This is going WAY overboard. I don’t know if it’s because she has such a dark past or what, but she goes so way beyond what any normal person would think. This is why everything says she’s crazy. Her own inner dialogue is way off base.

gbtw

Posted at 10:26 AM on September 10, 2010

danielle, please just continue with therapy and maybe one day reality will set in. you did more damage to the bravo franchise than you can comprehend (but bravo might finally have realized it). you might be on reality tv again, but it will be much different- think headmaster rikki lake (no offense to rikki), etc.

Leigh Ann

Posted at 9:27 AM on September 10, 2010

I cannot stand to watch anything this “lady” is on. She seriously needs psychiatric help. I don’t think anyone will watch her on a ‘reality’ show, if she really has been offered one.

Susan

Posted at 9:18 AM on September 10, 2010

What a load of crap. I am so glad they got rid of her. Now if they will just bring Dina back, I can watch again!!

Oh PULUEEZZZZ

Posted at 9:50 PM on September 9, 2010

She was let go. Andy Cohen confirms as much in his interview with TV Guide.

TV Guide Magazine: Why did you decide to let Danielle Staub go?
Cohen: The truth of the matter is that I don’t know where this story could go next; I think you’ve seen it play out as the story of three women who do not like the fourth, and that’s a difficult story to keep telling.

Danielle Staub is a sociopathic pathological LIAR.

Vivien

Posted at 5:54 PM on September 9, 2010

she was fired – inside knowledge. her antics of calling Dina’s ex and trying to get Dina’s daughter taken away was going to be a legal matter for BRAVO. Dina was going to sue.

Susie

Posted at 8:06 PM on September 10, 2010

How could Dina sue? The signature was forged; not by Dina but forged and Dina knew it. Get your story straight.