After several rounds of our HollywoodLife.com JCPTeen campaign we’ve finally decided on our top JCPTeen commentors! Keep reading to find out what amazing comments won our vote!
HollywoodLifers, we have the news you’ve all been waiting for — here are our JCPTeen comment winners! We picked Corey Lane, MaAbene O, Purple71, Frankie, and Perla. These lucky winners all have won the opportunity to have their comments featured and they’re all walking away with $25 JCPenney gift cards! Check out what awesome comments our awesome JCP winners made on our JCPTeen articles!
- Corey Lane: “Okay so let me start off by saying I love Shalace’ enthusiasm! With the right attitude spewing with confidence, any girl can rock any style! Okay now to the outfit choice…I love the turquoise blue! It is such a great color that will spice up those dreary Fall days when summer is so far away. However, I would not have paired the blue shirt with the blue shoes. That is a little too matchy for me. I would have went with maybe some gold shoes and then add some cute gold jewelry with the outfit. Other than that I think she is on a great start to making a great first and lasting impression on her first day back!”
- MaAbena O: “The Olsenboye skirt is to die for, I think I’ll wear it to my mom’s launching of her workshop- bubble skirts are great and they never go out of fashion, good expertise ;) thanks for the uber-cool ideas.”
- Purple71: “These clothes are so unique looking. A great way to fashion model them and show them off. I love them all.”
- Frankie: “I really like the shoes! You did a great job of choosing items that would coordinate well. It’s also great how you could get all of that for under $100! I think prices have gone crazy these days, but JCP still has great buys.”
- Perla: “These outfits are very unique and detailed. Wonderful idea to fashion new outfits and show them off.”