OMG! Did Kate Bosworth Cheat On Alexander Skarsgard? Surely Not — No One Is THAT Stupid!

Fri, September 3, 2010 2:39pm EDT by 5 Comments

Kate reportedly hooked up with a high school boyfriend in August – and Alex DID seem sad at the Emmy Awards last weekend. Are these two on the rocks?

Kate Bosworth, I have admired your style, thought your heterochromia (two different coupled eyes) was just the coolest thing ever and applauded your ability to surf like a pro in Blue Crush, but I’ve got to tell you, girl, if you cheated on Alexander Skarsgard, you are the dumbest chick on the planet!

The 27-year-old actress apparently had a moment of serious nostalgia while visiting her hometown of Cohasset, Mass. in August – and reportedly made out with her high school sweetheart. “Kate made out with her high school boyfriend,” US Weekly reports, adding that Kate was down in the dumps after learning that her ex, Orlando Bloom, was having a baby with new wife Miranda Kerr. “She was feeling down. Her high school ex is comfortable. And he’s still smitten with her,” a source told the magazine.

Kate’s rep denies the story, saying that she and her high-school BF are “good friends.” As much as I’d like Alex, 34, to be single and ready to mingle, I hope for his sake that this isn’t true.

Unfortunately, I did happen to think the sexy Swedish stud seemed a bit blue at the Emmy Awards last weekend. He attended the Governor’s Ball with a male pal and seemed to be sulking for most of the night, keeping to himself and hanging briefly with newlywed co-stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer.

If this IS true, I’m flabbergasted! Who would dare to cheat on one of the sexiest men in the world? He’s even taken her to meet his family in Sweden – twice! And has she SEEN the man in a tuxedo? Even better, has she seen him naked on True Blood? If she’s a good girlfriend (which is clearly in question at the moment) she’d savor every nude Eric Northman moment on the hit HBO show as I do!

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Kelly

Posted at 6:34 PM on May 22, 2011

I knew it was bad news that they got together! She’s a ho.

Jenna

Posted at 4:06 AM on October 9, 2010

Alex is sexy as hell. I mean, seriously — like, crazy-sick-slap-your-mama hot. *shudder* If this crazy bitch steps out on him, boo on her. I’d lick his shoes. Hot ass.

Bad Boyfriend

Posted at 2:36 AM on September 15, 2010

I don’t like KB but I have to admit that Alex DOESN’T TREAT HER WELL AT ALL!! He’s always walking 10 steps ahead of her. And isn’t very affectionate with her. Just look at all the real candid pics of them.

I wouldn’t blame the girl for cheating on him. It must be frustrating dating someone like Alex who’s hot then cold then hot and then cold.

cali

Posted at 6:16 PM on September 3, 2010

she has a horrible reputation. she used to hang out with the big flock of hollywood blondes, then the coldplay cheating rumors began, and she’s been COMPLETELY banned from that group now, who are loyal to Gwenyth. She tried to get her costar Jim STurgess to cheat with her on the set of “21” – he turned her down. So why wouldn’t see cheat on this dude? She’s known for abusing drugs and cheating with taken men.

Heidi

Posted at 5:01 PM on September 3, 2010

I would rather see a single ASkar but I also would feel bad for him if she did actually cheat. I was wondering why she wasn’t playing arm candy at the Emmy’s too. If he was my boyfriend who’s show was nominated for an Emmy I would have for sure been there to support him. Didn’t she play homewrecker with Chris Martin too?