OMG! Jennifer Aniston's BFF Courteney Cox's 'Cougar Town' Co-Star Josh Hopkins! She Looked 'Happy' and Had a 'Flirty Energy!'

Fri, September 3, 2010 5:15pm EDT by 6 Comments

Jen ‘s love life is all over the place! She reportedly cozied up to BFF Courteney’s co-star Josh just one night after going on a mystery date in West Hollywood!

Jennifer Aniston seems to have a new man in her life every five minutes! Just one night after sharing an ice cream sundae with a mystery man at the Sunset Tower Hotel, The Switch star was caught having a romantic dinner date with none other than Josh Hopkins, her best ‘friend’ Courteney Cox‘s Cougar Town co-star!

Jen, 41, and Josh, 39, were photographed leaving a romantic 3-hour dinner at West Hollywood restaurant Madeo, reports TMZ.

According to a People witness, “It was obvious that they don’t know each other well, but there was a flirty energy between them and Jen looked very happy.”

It looks like these two are getting ‘friend’-ly in preparation for Jen’s guest spot on Josh’s hit ABC show, Cougar Town, where she’ll play real-life BFF Courteney’s shrink, Bonnie. Her character has been described by executive producer Bill Lawrence as, “a get-too-involved-in-her-life-type of therapist.”

But back to Josh! We like these two as a couple. Do you?

Russ Weakland

Something wrong with her

Posted at 5:33 PM on September 6, 2010

Even Jessica Simpson has a boyfriend. Bradley Cooper picked Renee Zellweger over her. Vince Vaughn dumped her for someone not famous. Jason Sudiekis picked January Jones and dumped Jen. So, what’s wrong with Jen? My guess is that she uses famous guys for publicity and they don’t want to play second fiddle to her big ego or career. She could probably could go out with someone nice and not famous, but then she wouldn’t get any press out of it. She’s an obvious crazy, self-obsessed fameho. She also uses words like retard, so she’s not that bright or mature.

siggie blue

Posted at 8:46 AM on September 4, 2010

I’m surprised why some people hate Jen, she was once married it’s not like she has never had a good relationship. What did she do wrong? The biggest mistake was to marry the “cheater” Brad pitt that is what has ruined her life when it comes to men. Who says every woman must have a man in their life? Does it mean Jen cant have lunch or dinner with a friend? There’s always a new man in her life, why dont you accuse these magazines for publishing lies a bout her all the time just for them to sell and make money. Let us leave this woman a lone to live her life to the fullest, some of you are jeolous because Pitt, Vince and Meyer are not in the list of your men. Stop hating she is not the homewrecker but was a descent married woman who devorced the cheater it is not the other way round. Go Jen you deserve to be happy dont let anyone put you down. You are my star!

wat a ho

Posted at 4:19 AM on September 4, 2010

Hi, I’m Jennifer Aniston. I have $200 million in the bank from the dopey TV show I was on and 15 consecutive crappy movies I made that all flopped at the box office. I am as dumb as a box of rocks because I have an 8th grade education and have never read anything except a script. I am obsessed with my fading looks because, well, that’s all I really have. I can’t even claim credit for how I look, it’s half genetics and half the TEAM of people whose job it is to keep me looking under 41. I can’t keep a man because I am obsessed with myself, and I am really lousy in the sack. I haven’t sucked a d*ck in 15 years and can only have an orgasm looking in the mirror. I have absolutely nothing to offer any man which is why NONE ever stick around after getting into my panties. I can only date other idiot actors because there’s nothing in my head except hair hightlights, teeth bleach, botox and spray tan fumes. So everybody should feel sorry for me, $200 million can’t buy me a man so maybe I will do a Sandra Bullock and adopt a fly baby. Hell, it worked for Angelina so…..

Laura

Posted at 9:07 PM on September 3, 2010

Let’s see, her new movie bombs, she says retard on national tv like some child, and now she goes on two dates one after the other? Desperate much? Smells like she needs some attention to cover up all the bad news. Is her PR man calling up every single actor in Hollywood and asking for dates? I wonder if she called the paparazzi before or after dessert?

PR!!!

Posted at 9:01 PM on September 3, 2010

Notice that she keeps doing these dates right in the middle of Hollywood where every paparazzi and tabloid is sure to notice? Way to sell your soul Aniston==not that you have one. I’m sure you’d sell your own mother for PUBLICITY. She is the epitome of a PR ho. And that’s why her relationships don’t work out. No man wants to be used like that. Brad Cooper, Jason Sudekeis, Vince Vaughn–they all run away because they wanted real relationships. No one wants to be used by a self-obsessed fame addict.

donnamae

Posted at 9:30 AM on September 4, 2010

It is sad but PR you are right, that is Jennifer Aniston’s problem, men get in a relationshp with her and they quickly find out that she is using them for publicity or certain things she wants them to do they suddenly realize it is to make her ex Brad Pitt jealous. No one wants to be used. I don’t think she realizes that or cares she is too wrapped up in herself and beating out Angelina in some capacity.