EXCLUSIVE! Michaele Salahi's Fellow D.C. Housewives Think She's 'Too Wacky To Connect With!'

Thu, September 2, 2010 10:14am EST by 7 Comments
Splashnews.com, Getty Images

Splashnews.com, Getty Images

And Michaele’s husband Tareq Salahi might just be the cause of Michaele’s social downfall!

The division between the women on the The Real Housewives of Washington, D.C. continues to grow as the women definitely don’t want Michaele Salahi to be a part of their group anymore. “She’s just a little too wacky for me to really connect with,” Lifestyle guru and a regular on the show Paul Wharton told HollywoodLife.com exclusively Aug. 28 at the Swagg tent during the closing day of the Bridgehampton Polo Challenge hosted by Hamptons Magazine in Bridgehampton, N.Y. And “I think [the other housewives] do” feel the same way!

“I think that they did the show means that each of them likes a bit of attention,” Paul said. “Obviously the one who craves the most attention is Michaele.” That’s what makes her different from the others.

“She even said something in last week’s episode like, ‘As long as people are talking about you, then you’re doing alright,” Paul told us. “Well, I think the other women [Lynda Erkiletian, Catherine Ommanney and Mary Schmidt Amons] — don’t necessarily feel that way.”

“You saw some of the interviews like on the Today show and on The View where Michaele was like, ‘You’re just jealous of me,'” Paul said. “Nobody in that group is jealous of her. Believe me!”

“I don’t know where her story can go,” Paul added.  “You know what I think — and this is a hard thing to say because this is my honest opinion about that — I think that Michaele could come out ahead of everyone else if she left her damn husband! She could say she was being manipulated. She was in an abusive relationship. He does control what she is saying. He’s like all into that.”

“I don’t know how she could come back without getting rid of him because the wheels are slowly falling off,” Paul said. With Tareq gone, maybe Michaele could get her social life back in order. … Michaele and I were very close. We had a great friendship. It’s unfortunate. [But] she’s always in my heart.”

Be sure to check out the all new episode of The Real Housewives of Washington D.C. on Bravo Sept. 2 at 10 p.m.

— Lindsey DiMattina

BillA

Posted at 6:02 PM on September 13, 2010

I just did a google search for “JeffB + Salahi.” Took about 15 seconds.

Zip, nada, nilch, other than these comments here. So I can’t imagine what constant abuse and stalking “Robyn” is referring to.

Thus I challenge Robyn to follow through and share her name. I previously bet ten bucks on “Kathleen.” Twenty says Robyn is Michaele or her assistant Jennifer Wood.

The “turning you in on this to a detective” line is a pretty big clue. The use of the word “obsessed” is another. Really, the only keyword that’s missing is the J-word, as in “you are so jealous of the Salahis.”

Robyn

Posted at 12:53 AM on September 6, 2010

“Jeff B ” – I am turning you in on this to a detective for your constant abuse and stalking to them. We all are happy to list all our names here to you anytime and be real. You hide behind all these fake ids on blogs 24 /7 and are obsessed .

If you really know Tareq be a man and give your name. Dont hide coward. Stop hating and get a life.

Michaele we all love you . Tareq they are so obsessed with you that they have to write you all the time and tell you so.

Samuel Bronkowitz

Posted at 3:17 AM on September 3, 2010

There is nothing real about Michaele Salahi. Broke and self-absorbed she wants everyone to stop talking about her and her husband Tared Salami Crashing the WH. If we don’t talk about that all that is left is a trail of bad debts, a winery in bankruptcy, a family’s internal fued fought out in the courts, charity scam scandals, and a narcissistic, self-proclaimed “It” couple thinking if they put on the pretense long enough they will be accepted as part of Washington DC’s elite.
Join our Facebook page: Tell the White House Party Crashers to Go Away http://www.facebook.com/WhiteHousePartyCrashers

JeffB

Posted at 11:29 PM on September 2, 2010

They are master con-artists. They raise money under false pretenses to support their lifestyle. I grew up knowing the bum. He ruined the family business. He is a deadbeat thief.
Winery owner = bankrupted Oasis (Tareq, not his mom)
Redskin cheerleader = not (owes the Skins 100’s thousands for box seats)
Polo Cup = A front to collect money on the backs of dying children, and not pay anybody.
CBC = not invited, slipped through the back door.
White House = Made a mockery of this country.

Stop supporting these clowns and push for them to go to jail where they belong. BillA, you are correct. They have multiple email addresses and user id’s. A moving target is harder to shoot.

KathleenK

Posted at 11:03 AM on September 2, 2010

I am a fan of Michaele Salahi. I like Stacie too.
Michaele is the only reason I watch the DC Show. Without her and her husband the show would really be boring. They give me a reason to want to watch. Otherwise, there is really nothing to the show. Think about it. Boring.
This guy Paul pictured here has really bad hair and could use a stylist.

BillA

Posted at 4:55 PM on September 2, 2010

Ten bucks says KathleenK is actually Michaele Salahi. Kathleen is one of the sock puppet IDs that regularly pops up after these articles on the Salahis.

Typical comment from these fake IDs:

“Michaele is the only reason I watch! She IS the show!”

So sad to go around pretending to be a fan praising yourself and making snippy remarks about your enemies…

PSL

Posted at 5:14 PM on September 2, 2010

I’m willing to bet it IS Michelle..aka “Michaele” thats what they do, follow every news article posting glowing reviews about herself – it is Sad, it must suck knowing so many ppl are REPULSED and DISGUSTED by her…Cmon Man-cheale, y ou cant really be that shocked your so hated! After all, you HATE yourself with a passion! We’re just all following your lead.