EXCLUSIVE! 'Real Housewives Of New Jersey' Reunion 'Host Andy Cohen Was Airborne When He Tried To Hold Teresa Back From Slugging Danielle!'

Tue, August 31, 2010 12:24pm EDT by 9 Comments

Danielle Staub barely put her behind down on the couch during last night’s Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion when three haters — Caroline, Teresa and Jacqueline — went on the attack!

“It was like ding. ding, ding and they started on her,” an insider present at the taping tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “She didn’t even get her tush down on the couch to make an indent before they were on top of Danielle.”

The insults flew fast and furious. “You’re garbage,” “I hate her,” “shut your mouth,” “you’re disgusting,” “you’re a f*****g b***h,” “you pig” and “you piece of s**t” were just a few of the choice words that Danielle was pelted with.

Interviewer Andy Cohen, Bravo Senior Vice President of Original Programming and Development, was forced to jump from his chair and hold Teresa Giudice back when she lept off her sofa and went to slug Danielle.

Caroline Manzo and Andy had to calm the shrieking Teresa who circled the room and threw pillows around, while Danielle retreated to another room in tears. “She’s such an animal,” Danielle cried to her make-up artist. It was like a Jerry Springer episode.

“Andy was actually airborne, he was literally thrown by Teresa,” the insider at the taping tells us.

Between the shrieking and insults, Danielle calmly denied the accusation that she tried to have Dina Manzo‘s daughter taken away. “Danielle doesn’t even know Dina’s daughters’ last name,” the insider says. “How could she have filed a report about her?” The source actually claims that Dina forged a legal document to have her daughter on the show’s first season and that her father wouldn’t allow her to appear on season two.

So why didn’t Danielle leave the taping of the Reunion Show? We reached out to her to find out:

In the midst of all the craziness, my intention was to make things right,” Danielle tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively.

Danielle also admitted on the episode: “I’m not proud of some of the things I’ve done,” referring to her two sex tapes that have come to light. But she insisted, “I still think I’m a really good mama,” while Caroline made faces at Danielle.

The real headscratcher after watching the season, and especially the reunion is: Why does Danielle stay? Will she really be around for season three?

Time will tell…

— Bonnie Fuller

Check out more on HollywoodLife.com!

1. Hurrah for Real Breasts!! Let’s Celebrate These Hollywood Women Who Are Happy With What God Gave Them!!
  2. We Have To Ask You: Reese Witherspoon Are You Pregnant?
  3. OMG! Did Elin’s Shocking Tell-All About Tiger Outsell Angelina’s Twins?

iphone

Posted at 8:36 AM on May 1, 2012

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people you really realize what you are speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Please additionally seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink exchange agreement among us

Brenda C

Posted at 1:57 PM on September 21, 2010

I loved the way Danielle just sat there and let the evil girls act like the mean animals that they are. Caroline looked like a moron rolling her eyes and doing her Tony Soprano impersonation. Kim G made a fool of herslef and it was just priceless

Brenda C

Posted at 1:54 PM on September 21, 2010

It looks like Andy Cohen started all of the trouble to boost ratings. He let his little favorites the Manzo sisters pick fights with everyone and then the show was edited to make Danielle look like the bad person.

Lynz27

Posted at 7:05 PM on September 8, 2010

Andy Cohen did a terrible job in his attempt to bring five people together who were dedicated to slam and verbally abuse Danielle on camera. I know their are two sides to every story and that Danielle has made many mistakes on and off the show. However, it was so ONE sided and obviously planed and out of control. Mr. Cohen was unfair, one sided and did nothing to give Danielle a chance to defend herself.
Bravo has lost credibility and it is sad to see that the show thrives on demonizing individuals as in the case of
Danielle.
Think about it, everyone- When my children were young, they
would mimick me in some of my actions at home, not always
things to be proud. What if each family member on the show cwould exchange their place with only ONE of their children who would REPLAY their character sitting on the couch, saying the exact words they expressed at Reunion 1 and 2.
This could be enlighting as it was to me when my children imitated me in their younger years at school.
I hate to see one person ganged upon by five people who seem to have deeper problems and can’t face them. The solution often is to take it out on someone else. Such hatred. Andy Cohen did a terrible job and I hope he gives some thought to his lack of sensitivity and control on the show. So sad- I see Danielle, with all her mistakes attempting to get it right. I hope Jacquel was sincere in her apology and not using this time to help her daughter not face responsibility to her actions. She is an adult and needs to be treated as an adult. This means allowing her to face responsibility for her actions. That does not seems to happen. Every person on the show have wonderful attributes but hatred defeats any perpose for good.
Sorry, I had to write- I was very upset on Danielle’s mistreatment.

Herpower

Posted at 1:01 AM on September 5, 2010

Danielle is one smart cookie, she’s self marketing herself BIG TIME , she knows very well how to hustle and deal with peoples emotions, she’s a survivor and regardless of what it takes… if its reeling us in on this reality show she is by far the reason it is successful, think about it would we really be interested without the drama she stirs up in these ladies? I wouldnt be surprise if they are all in it together. How is it they havent caught o to it if not?

jab

Posted at 9:17 AM on September 1, 2010

Danielle is certifiable – I understand it makes good TV but why do they all continue to interact with her to the point where they get so emotional and stressed-out? I would simply put the psycho-proud ex-stripper in the deep freeze. Along with the 2 Kim’s. Would love to know where her money comes from – all alimony or is she spending the kid’s child support? I think Danielle should team up with Miley Cyrus and take it on the road.

michele

Posted at 4:57 AM on September 1, 2010

Teresa pointed and got in danielle’s face but I didn’t see an attempt to throw a punch (not from the camera angle that was shown). If she wanted to she could have easily done it, seeing how slow Andy moved and NO real security being in place.

Teresa did toss Andy like rag doll and Andy loved every minute of it! Got us all talking.

Danielle stays because she has legal bills to pay and absolutely LOVES the attention as some of the others do. Danielle was/is an actress and she gets to flex those acting muscles on the show. Why else would you sign up for a show like this?

BTW who is your source, Danielle/Beverly/etc. and/or her friends? The info your source gave seems to only know about Danielle’s side not the others.

dani

Posted at 10:09 AM on September 5, 2010

If you’re an objective observer of the show – and I am, because they are all goofy – it was clear that the Italian family was on the attack. they always are; however, they like to put up a hand to their mouth and say, “what, me? I was just being nice/good/friendly/honest/mature”, etc. When in fact they are instigators and childish. a regular little pack housewife gang. They are truly embarassing to the future of their children, I think. I’d be mortified if my parents behaved like that. (granted, judging by those awfully spoiled bratty little girls and teenage hair-pulling daughter, that’s probably not a complete danger).

jhuyt

Posted at 9:32 PM on August 31, 2010

Hot… S-e-a-r-c-h ” TODS 8830L Apricot” on go-ogle to Get High qu-alit-y luxu-ry ba-gs, you will find that’s your love.As l v ,c-ha-nel gu-c-ci etc.F-ree wa-llet.Click the first message