A Glowing Alicia Keys and Her Baby Bump Take The Stage!

Tue, August 31, 2010 11:22am EST by 6 Comments
Splashnews.com

Splashnews.com

The newlywed returned from her Mediterranean honeymoon to perform with pals in NYC.

Alicia Keys is the mom-to-be who just won’t stop! Alicia and new hubby Swizz Beatz were pictured hand in hand at the Rock the Bells concert in New York on Aug. 28, where Alicia took to the stage with Mary J. Blige, John Legend, Beyoncé, Chris Rock and Estelle to support their pal Lauryn Hill‘s return to performing. The “Fallin'” singer showed off her baby bump in a cream jumper while she danced and sang.

Alicia, 29, and Swizz, 31, made it a double-date night, and were pictured alongside other power couple Jay-Z and Beyoncé. Will Alicia’s baby joy rub off on Beyoncé?

Whether it was from the sunshine in St. Tropez or her pregnancy, Alicia had quite a post-honeymoon glow about her. She’s just a few months away from giving birth to her first child, and Alicia is counting down the days. “I can’t wait to become a mum. No question. It’s the most beautiful gift in the world. Truly a gift from God,” she said back in June. “I have an amazing mother – she is a best friend to me. And I would like to be the same to my child.”

super games online

Posted at 1:58 AM on May 23, 2012

I have been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content material as you did, the internet shall be a lot more useful than ever before.

windows 8 preview

Posted at 10:11 AM on May 19, 2012

Thank you, I’ve recently been looking for information about this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I have discovered till now. However, what concerning the bottom line? Are you certain in regards to the supply?|What i don’t realize is in reality how you are now not actually a lot more neatly-appreciated than you might be right now. You are very intelligent.

promovare site,promovare,seo,optimizare SEO,motoare de cautare,anunturi online,trafic site,promovare web,promovare firme

Posted at 10:59 AM on May 18, 2012

Very great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to mention that I have truly loved surfing around your weblog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I am hoping you write once more very soon!

evolu

Posted at 2:57 AM on May 17, 2012

hello!,I really like your writing so a lot! percentage we keep up a correspondence more about your post on AOL? I require an expert on this area to resolve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Having a look ahead to look you.

fredrikduwell.com

Posted at 2:54 AM on May 17, 2012

It’s appropriate time to make a few plans for the longer term and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I may just I want to recommend you some attention-grabbing issues or suggestions. Maybe you can write subsequent articles relating to this article. I want to read more issues approximately it!

LOUISE

Posted at 12:19 PM on August 31, 2010

CARMERON DIAZ IS SO PRETTY
BUT SHE SURE PASSES HERSELF TO ALL THE MEN-
-LIKE A PORCUPINE…
SHE DOES NOT MISS ANY MEN!