We’re talking sleek and sexy! Read on to get the look for yourself!
How surprised and pleased were you with Julia Louis-Dreyfus‘ look on the Emmys red carpet? I mean, can we say MAJOR star moment? Honestly, I would never have imagined that she could look so starworthy! Totally gorgeous.
For those who have curly hair, you KNOW that pin-straight, sleek hair is like a quest for fire. Well, because I love you (and I understand your pain), I reached out to celebrity hairstylist Oscar Blandi to find out how he took Julia from curly to catwalk smooth. Here, in Oscar’s words, is how he did it:
- While your hair is wet, spray the roots with Oscar Blandi Volume Volumizing Spray, then distribute a touch of Oscar Blandi Pronto Gloss throughout your hair to prevent frizz.
- Blow your hair dry with a round brush and then distribute a small amount of Oscar Blandi Jasmine Oil Serum throughout your hair for manageability and shine. Gently run a flat iron through your hair, keeping it one inch from the roots and leaving the ends softly bent to keep your hair looking natural.
- Run your hands through your hair again with another dime-sized amount of Oscar Blandi Pronto Gloss to control frizz and create a sleek texture.
- Take the front section of your hair from the sides and tuck it behind your ears, securing it with a pin the same color as your hair. This will keep the front smooth and sleek.
- Finish the look with Oscar Blandi Lacca Hairspray for additional volume and flexible hold.
Step forth into the world, those who yearn for glamorous, straight hair. Thanks to this great advice from Oscar Blandi, it’s time to go sleek and sexy in red carpet style!