Whew! Joe Jonas & New GF Ashley Greene Hanging Out In His Hotel Room!

Fri, August 27, 2010 9:49am EDT by 8 Comments
Getty Images (2)

Getty Images (2)

Is Joe still wearing his purity ring or is his gorgeous new girlfriend putting major temptation in his way?

Although it took awhile to heat up, Ashley Greene, 23, and Joe Jonas’ relationship is positively boiling hot these days! The two have been inseparable in recent days and now a fan is reporting that Ash was actually hanging out in Joe’s hotel room. Gasp! What COULD they have been doing? Hint: we don’t think they were playing chess!

From Love AlexandraJonasPotter: Around 11:20 on Sunday, August 22, I went to the Trump International hotel to go see the Jonas Brothers. There were boxes set up with barricades, and you had to wait inside them. They arrived at around 11:25. The Road Dogs tour bus pulled up and Frankie ( the youngest Bonus Jonas brother)  got out with a blonde….woman. After a few minutes, a group of girls including Ashley Greene and Danielle ( Kevin’s wife) carrying Riley (their pooch) ran from the bus to the hotel. They went so fast I couldn’t get any pictures. Then a few minutes later, three tour buses came, and one pulled up right in front of the hotel. I saw the shadows of people, and I realized that it was Nick, and I also saw Joe, 23. They got out of the bus at around 11:35,

..and went to one of the barricades. Then they came to my barricade, and talked to me and my friends They remembered me, because I also met them the night before. Big Rob also took pictures with us. The boys also signed my Jonas Brothers album and my sister’s book.

Laura Schreffler

Don’t Miss Out! Read More From Our BFFs at TheFrisky.Com!

1. The Emmy Seating Chart
  2. This 101-Year-Old Granny Has More Tattoos Than I Do
  3. Frisky Readers Split Down The Middle On Drinking While Pregnant
  4. 8 Celebrity Men Talking About Their Wangs
  5. 10 Celebs Rocking Roots With Ombre Hair Color

Leigh

Posted at 8:37 AM on September 13, 2010

Joe isnt 23 he is 21 well 20 his birthday isnt yet but anyways i dont like them together

Lauren

Posted at 10:26 PM on August 28, 2010

Joe stopped wearing his purity ring a while ago. It’s old news. He’s about as virginal as Madonna.

jazz

Posted at 3:13 AM on August 28, 2010

I noticed in a pic recently Joe hasnt been wearing his purity ring! Anywayz it seems they just started dating and Im already sick of them, I wonder how long they last, my guess a little over a month.

Miley

Posted at 6:30 PM on August 27, 2010

I think they was having sex I also think he was doing her caz he needed someone to do that’s why he dumped Taylor on the phone cuz she would not give him sex

fail

Posted at 5:02 PM on August 27, 2010

they are having sex

Kierra

Posted at 5:19 PM on August 27, 2010

purity ring my ass, as if joe is still a virgin to this day,
i mean seriously?

Kristina

Posted at 12:59 PM on August 27, 2010

Yeah, okay. Highly doubtful that it was any more than a casual visit, although I do think that they would be cute together.

Lauren

Posted at 10:27 PM on August 28, 2010

They ARE together. Of course they’re cute, and of course they’re having sex. It’s what adults do in a relationship. They’re adults.