WATCH THIS! Miley Is A Bad Girl — Shakes Her Booty & Sings About Sex In Front Of Her Mom!

Tue, August 24, 2010 1:46pm EST by 29 Comments
Loading video...

In real life, Miley acts just like her risque new character in LOL: Laughing Out Loud – she’s a wild child who can’t be tamed!

Art is imitating life for Miley Cyrus! The 17-year-old singer has been dressing skimpily, acting out and displaying her independence like a true teenager lately — just like Lola, the sexually active, pot-smoking, binge-drinking character she plays in her upcoming film LOL: Laughing Out Loud. Just check out this video of the former Hannah Montana starlet backstage before her June show in London and you’ll see what we mean!

“I wish you would [glue your mouth shut]!” Miley tells her mom, Tish. When her mother pretends to give her a spanking, she giggles, “Do it again!”

She also sings a very specific line from Justin Timberlake‘s track, “Ayo Technology”: “Why don’t you sit down on top of me?”

No wonder her mother says “I will spank you!” We’re beginning to think she needs it!

Laura Schreffler

pleassupportmiley

Posted at 10:51 AM on December 22, 2010

this site sumtimes just needs to f*ck off and give miley a break how do u think she feels about everything you write about her she cant even take pictures go out with friends have a drink or anything without you taking it and making it a scandal

Jazmin

Posted at 12:14 PM on December 11, 2010

You paparazzis need shootng. How is this dirty?

Jazmin

Posted at 11:55 AM on December 11, 2010

Er she dosent sing about sex! I gotta go on stage cause I just gotta sing cause everyone knows its my number one thing! Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh!

mary ann frank luvs josh

Posted at 6:33 PM on November 18, 2010

aww josh i love you to btw rofl umm this is kinda weird but i sall you humping a sign today your a dork no offense but its a name i like to call be it means there silly and … why were you humping a sign today your probaly jokin around anyways love the profile pic on facebook its sexy babe i almost fainted when i saw your pic

joshsexyemoboy

Posted at 6:27 PM on November 18, 2010

NOT THAT I CARE ABOUT MILEY AND WHAT SHE DOES I JUST WANTED TO RAT HER OUT AND SAY THE TRUTH LOL ROFL SHE CAN BE LES AND KISS SELENA AND DEMI FOR ALL I CARE I JUST CARE ABOUT ME AND MY GIRLFREIND THATS ALL <3 hottie girl

joshsexyemoboy

Posted at 6:23 PM on November 18, 2010

iam a sexy emo 12 year old but miley needs to care about her lil fans or kids will turn into a slut duhh shes trying to get kicked off of her show boy id sure like to see that without her being sad if she dresse dinapropiate at her concerts why wont she do it on her shows i mean kids will be there ether way right to see who cares if she is 17 not me and when she sihgned up to be on disneu she shouldve thought about that and if she wanted to be a slut or a kid role model plus miley get a life i got a girlfreind named maya she kissed me evryone gay that came on dis site i came on here cause i want to show off me and my girlfreind

LexaM

Posted at 11:25 AM on August 26, 2010

oh come on, she’s acting like any other 17 year old!

Jazmin

Posted at 11:56 AM on December 11, 2010

agreed… x

Warren

Posted at 3:51 PM on August 25, 2010

Wish I could spank Miley with love! I have this DVD and there is nothing wrong with what she is doing. Having fun! Wish I could have fun with beautiful, hot Miley! I love her.

Trampchild

Posted at 2:33 PM on August 25, 2010

At least she had pants on, she doesn’t on stage.

andi

Posted at 2:11 PM on August 25, 2010

oh please! she was goofing around and she’s adorable! she didn’t do or say anything inappropriate…at all!

And why is it no one ever says anything about Beyonce’ doing 100x’s worse when she first started (was around the same age and really ho’ing it up) — yea….like “bootylicious at 16-17…right!)

btw…miley’s mom looks like Guliana Rancic in this clip — haha!

Jazmin

Posted at 11:57 AM on December 11, 2010

She only sand “I GOTTA GO ON STAGE CAUSE I JUST GOTTA SING CAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS ITS MY NUMBER ONE THING!” People over react! I agree with you x x x

Gloria

Posted at 12:59 PM on August 25, 2010

It’s not a good example, but most people who would watch this would not care about a good example. It’s horrid, and just raises the bar a little bit more for parents to compete with children. Distasteful

blah

Posted at 12:53 PM on August 25, 2010

Its sad now miley can’t have fun with her own mother without someone freaking out.

iako

Posted at 8:26 AM on August 25, 2010

it’s fun come on

fail

Posted at 1:23 AM on August 25, 2010

this site is now officially a joke who are the writers hopefully they are reading these comments

catherine

Posted at 12:42 AM on August 25, 2010

She’s joking around.

ROFL

Posted at 10:07 PM on August 24, 2010

“shakes her booty” is this site run by a bunch of Catholic nuns?

Riss

Posted at 10:06 PM on August 24, 2010

This is a whole new low for this site. Are you low on news or something?

brit

Posted at 9:01 PM on August 24, 2010

miley is normal she isn’t in jail she doesn’t smoke or drink or do drugs all she do is dancing..if anything she is better than most teenagers

Kel

Posted at 6:01 PM on August 24, 2010

Agreeing with most of the comments, looks to me like a normal teen being crazy with her mom. I do stuff like that all the time with my mom and I am in my twenties. We just have fun with each other. What is the big deal!

TC

Posted at 5:11 PM on August 24, 2010

wait…
where did she sing about sex???
im sorry i think i missed the part where a NROMAL teenager is acting like a NORMAL teenager.
wheres the problem?
just wondering.

this website is actually retarded
calm down

asfadf

Posted at 5:08 PM on August 24, 2010

THIS SITE is a bunch of stupid people. LEAVE MILEY ALONE. You are obssessed with her.

Briana

Posted at 3:43 PM on August 24, 2010

Okay, I’m not even a fan of Miley’s, but nothing she did in that video was wrong. She’s acting like a normal teenager. Calm down.

LB

Posted at 3:19 PM on August 24, 2010

Seriously? WOOW this site is seriously the lowest!

sassy

Posted at 3:16 PM on August 24, 2010

What is with you hating on Miley, there was nothing wrong with that video clip, totally innocent. she was warming up before going on stage.

ally

Posted at 2:04 PM on August 24, 2010

wow you made it sound like she was having sex with her mom. it was not what you made it to be!