BFFs, you’ve got to check out who we picked as our JCPTeen Guest Editor comment winners! Keep commenting because we will be choosing another round of winners this Friday, August 27th!
We picked five lucky HollywoodLife.com readers to be JCPTeen Guest Editors! You guys have been commenting up a storm and we love it! We picked five lucky HollywoodLife.com JCPTeen commenters who had the most awesome comments on our posts! Check out the winners and their opinions below!
- Karen on the Love it or Hate it celeb hair extensions: “I love this idea. As a grandma who hasn’t had a teen in quite a few years, this is an opportunity to give me an inside look at one’s clothes and styles my grandkids will like. It’s also quite impressive how comfortable they each are with laying out their choices and the thinking behind those choices. I hope this will happen again closer to Christmas time, then I can be the ‘cool’ grandma!”
- Susanna Love it or Hate it Miley Cyrus: “Miley’s smarter than that. I dont think anyone has to worry about her. She knows what she’s doing and she’s just capitalizing on the way rhe music business is. She’s no dummy. She knows what sells. Leave her alone and she’ll be fine.”
- Cindy talking about Blaiz’ haul video: “Great video! She is so pretty. Loved the school choices. She answered every question I would have had. It’s difficult to know if clothes are right for me. Her description was great! It made me want to go shopping before the choices are gone. Thanks for adding in the description of the shoes you wore in Hollywood … they were so cute, and now I know they are ‘comfy’ too. Blaiz is a great representative for JCPenney and Hollywood Life.”
- Sachie Melanie on Blaiz’ haul video: “I love the things you bought! I am considering buying the denim jeans from Arizona … I love their line! I love JCPenney and this video is good. Can’t wait to see the other haul videos!”
- Ashley Lane get the look girls night out: “Okay, so I definitly think that this outfit is super cute. However, I would choose this outfit for maybe a day outing. Such as going shopping or doing brunch with a group of friends. My choice of outfit to go out on the town is going to spell F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S! When I walk in a room all heads are going to turn and I am going to sizzle with hotness. I would have chosen an outfit with either more Glitz (sparkle, jewels, embellishments) or more eye-popping bright colors. But then again I love to stand out and make a lasting impression. This outfit would be perfect for a shopping trip with the girls!”