The Video Robert Pattinson DIDN'T Want You To See Is Finally Coming Out!

Thu, August 19, 2010 2:31pm EST by 9 Comments
Loading video...

You’ll never believe that the gorgeous R-Patz of today is the same guy who appears with a dorky mushroom cut and thick glasses in the 2007 film, The Bad Mother’s Handbook!

WOW. What a difference a year makes! Just one year before becoming one of the hottest men in the world as brooding and sexy Twilight Saga vampire Edward Cullen, Robert Pattinson wasn’t all that and a bag of chips. In fact, the hunky Brit played a massive dork in the 2007 TV movie The Bad Mother’s Handbook - which we haven’t been able to see…until now.

That’s right – the forgotten film comes out on video August 24! Check out these clips from the made-for-TV flick in which Rob, 24, plays Daniel Gale, a teen who finds out the love of his life is pregnant and learns about life, love and the whole damn thing during her 9-month journey.

We’re not going to lie — we kind of love the fact that Rob can play a nerd so well!

Loading video...

Laura Schreffler

becca

Posted at 1:28 AM on October 9, 2010

Don’t know how I missed this one, but my Brit boy is always sexy, even when he is a dork. Love the fact that he is not so conceited that it would keep him from playing any character. I have to admit, he does dorky rather well. I also love and own How to Be. He is very multi-faceted. I have also noticed that it doesn’t matter if he is playing a dork or his sex on a stick role of Edward, he never buttons his shirt cuffs. He is just a breath of fresh air compared to so many other actors.

Briana

Posted at 5:22 PM on August 20, 2010

It’s like his character of Art in ‘How to Be’. I absolutely love that movie and how he plays the dorky person =]

Nik

Posted at 9:02 AM on August 20, 2010

It’s a shame this is being pushed as a Pattinson movie because he’s supporting at best. It’s a great film and he’s as cute as can be. He should be proud of it as it shows he has more range.

Sexyvampire0586

Posted at 3:29 AM on August 20, 2010

I thought Rob looked soo sweet in the clips.

maka

Posted at 1:01 AM on August 20, 2010

AWWWWWW Daniel Gale

Candy

Posted at 7:20 PM on August 19, 2010

I saw this movie a long time ago. It is very charming and everyone should see it! I loved it!!!! Rob was great and endearing in this made for TV movie.

kelly

Posted at 7:07 PM on August 19, 2010

i saw this movie. its really a cute movie. rob is great in it.

Michelle

Posted at 3:28 PM on August 19, 2010

The girl is not “the love of his life.” He comes to a new school and she sees that he’s nervous and befriends him. He does like her but she’s with someone else. Her boyfriend ends up getting her pregnant and then doesn’t want anything to do with her so Daniel sort of steps in. I watched it on YouTube. I don’t think this was “the one movie Rob didn’t want anyone to see.” I like that he’s playing this dorky guy. It was a pretty good movie.

Belissima Cullen

Posted at 9:06 PM on August 19, 2010

I agree I love that he is playing a dorky character and he does it so well, I also dont agree that this is the one video he doesnt want us to see I think he is great in this, I havent seen it yet but am looking forward to it.