EXCLUSIVE! Exes Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato Will Get Back Together, Their 'Camp Rock 2' Co-Stars Tell Us!

Thu, August 19, 2010 9:33am EDT by 10 Comments
Splashnews.com

Splashnews.com

If you’re still devastated about Joe & Demi’s split, have no fear — their Disney BFFs say the breakup is only temporary!

Demi Lovato, 17, and Joe Jonas, 21, might be broken up now, but they won’t be for long! HollywoodLife.com was front and center at the NYC premiere of Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam on Aug. 18, and we watched as the former lovers walked the carpet among screaming fans as if nothing had ever happened! We spoke with Jasmine Richards, 20, who plays Peggy in the Camp Rock films, and she revealed that Joe and Demi will definitely get back together!

“I think Demi is handling the breakup really well,” says Jasmine. “They will always stay good friends but I think they’ll get back together. I’m sure it would be awkward having your ex here but I haven’t seen Demi yet. Hopefully they get back together!”

Anna Maria Perez de Taglé, 19, who plays Camp Rock fashionista Ella, agrees that Demi is dealing with the breakup beautifully. “We have been rehearsing for this tour so it’s not awkward nothing has changed,” Anna says. “I’m so happy everything is working out there’s no tension.”

Demi confirmed her split form Joe in May, but she took to her Twitter to clarify she wasn’t dumped via phone like former starlet Taylor Swift! “There are so many crazy rumors,” Demi tweeted May. 24. “Joe and I did split, but it wasn’t over the phone. Things didn’t work out but we’ll remain friends.”

Joe released a statement around the same time, saying: “I realize over the time we have shared together that I feel I care more about our friendship right now. It was my choice to breakup, but I love her as a friend. She’s been there for me when I needed her. I will continue to be her friend and be there for her.”

But we’re wondering if the motive behind Joe’s breakup is Twilight star Ashley Greene, 23! The two have been spotted out together three times in the past few weeks and they’re totally looking like a couple!

— Chloe Melas

Valenitna

Posted at 9:18 PM on April 5, 2011

Honestly. I would LOVE for them to get back together!! They look PERFECT for each other. I know they understand each other, without words and they are such GOOD friends. The are SO comftable around each other and there families. Demi gets along wih EVERYONE. Who could be jelous or hate someone like her?? I LOVE her! She’s my role model (other than my mom) and my insperation to play the piano. In the 3 yrs, I’ve known about, she’s my FAVORITE!! Don’t get me wrong, Selena and Miley are amazing at what they do, but DEMI! OH MY DEMI!!! I find her AMAZING in EVERY way!! The Jonas Brothers, I’ve known since the FIRST time, they’ve appeared on Hannah Montana and I’ve LOVED them since!! I’m STILL a HUGE Jobros fan!! Demi Lovato and Jonas Brothers are just AMAZING!! I LOVE there music, even the AMAZING duets, between Demi and Joe!! THIS IS ME is my FAVORITE!! ESPECIALLY since she made it, in Spanish! Lo Que Soy. Demi u r AMAZING!! U GO GIRL!! WE LOVE AND SUPPORT U IN EVERYTHING YOU DO!!! LOVE YOUR AMAZING FANS FORM ALL OVER THE WORLD!! – Valentina Ospina from Chicago IL

manny

Posted at 1:17 AM on February 17, 2011

i am manny and i am sorry to say bad things about ashley greene .i like her but i was very angry becoz i thought ashley greene is the reason behind joe and demi’s break up.i like demi very much.my sorry to ashley greene and her fans.

manny

Posted at 1:10 AM on February 17, 2011

i want demi lovato and joe jonas to be together again .i like joe and demi very very much .i just hate ashley greene becoz i think the reason behind joe and demi’s break up is that stupid,useless monster ASHLEY GREENE.i hate that evil spirit(ashley greene).

Amber Detanje

Posted at 8:36 PM on October 20, 2010

All the ppl who say they arent going 2 gt back together just want joe for themselves!!! :O srry ladies but u never cross his mind…EVER (some1 had 2 tell them) -.-*

daley mchale

Posted at 4:35 PM on August 31, 2010

OMG OMG OMG IVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR DEMI AND JOE TO GET BACK TOGETHER FOR SOOOOOOOOOO LONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are so meant to be. My friends dont think so but i so do !!!!!!! |Im totally shyced !! thanks soooooo much for the info.

michelle

Posted at 8:25 AM on August 20, 2010

JASMINE IS A GOOD FRIEND

Rebecca

Posted at 3:28 PM on August 19, 2010

YEAH! I 100% TOTALLY THINK SO!

Jim

Posted at 3:10 PM on August 19, 2010

joe is delicious looking. Would love to show him out and wonder what he is packing? Who is the most hung of the Jonas Brothers? or are all equal. Yeah prolly all the same. : /

Billybob

Posted at 3:20 PM on August 19, 2010

You can tell that Joe does-those white jeans in Camp Rock told us all we need to know ;)

resti

Posted at 10:09 AM on August 19, 2010

demi u great actreess and best singer
dont coming back again with JOe…..
his playerrr …