Lindsay Lohan Will Probably Make $1 Million On Her First Interview Out Of Rehab & I Think That’s Ridiculous!

Wed, August 18, 2010 2:14pm EDT by 44 Comments

Getty Images

Getty Images

Lindsay is being rewarded for landing herself in jail and a three-month staycation in rehab. Are you kidding me?

Lindsay Lohan must have been born under a lucky star. Despite her blatant disregard for the law, the 24-year-old actress has managed to serve only 13 days of her 90 day jail sentence, is rumored to get out of her mandatory 3-month stay in rehab more than a month and a half early, and now, to top it off, is most likely going to make a cool $1 million for her first post-rehab interview. Seriously?

“Given her fresh notoriety, Lohan is likely to be handed $1 million by OK! for her first post-jail interview, and the clamor for stories about her time ‘inside’ is likely to provide another muddy revenue stream,” The Hollywood Reporter says. “Her fee for New York and Los Angeles event appearances will land anywhere from $25,000-$100,000 — even when they involve friends — though many old haunts won’t touch her now.”

Unbelievable! How can one girl screw up so much and still make out like a bandit? But, as THR reports, it’s not like Lindsay’s film career is booming. She hasn’t been in a big screen hit since Mean Girls five years ago, so she has to take her money where she can get it.

Still, what a crock!

Loading video...

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

dex mex

Posted at 10:50 PM on August 19, 2010

linsday lohan is going down

Boo Hearne Carroll

Posted at 3:01 PM on August 19, 2010

I do wonder sometimes what Miss Bonnie’s life is like. Miss Bonnie and the Girls must have days when they just want to get on a Jet and head for the West Indies and sit in the sun and bake for days to get away from these crashing bores like Ms. Lohan, Ms. Spears, Ms. Hilton and the like. How do you do it day after day? I commend you on your daily quest to obtain leads/photos and put them out there as quickly as possible so that nudnicks like myself can have something to talk about downstairs at the Senior Center! Does she deserve to be rewarded? No more than the banks and Wall Street, not to mention the car companies that have been given tons o’ cash in the last couple of years for their bad behavior. This is the American Way Of Life, y’all! We’re full-tilt-bozo and crusin’ for a brusin’ in the world. Thanks, Miss Bonnie & the Girls, for giving us a little to distract us from that!

youtroll

Posted at 1:47 PM on August 19, 2010

Why do you keep reading this site if you have such a problem with it? All you do is slam Bonnie ~ YOU’RE THE TROLL AND SHOULD GET BACK TO WORK…or go find a job.

Rvn

Posted at 11:15 AM on August 19, 2010

What a crock of crap. This spoiled little brat is not going to learn anything other than how to play the criminal justice system and make it into a public joke. Stop giving her attention. I don’t believe she deserves any money from her ordeal. I think this little girl deserves a public spanking. If you are going to act like a little brat, you should be punished like one. What a role model.

Chase

Posted at 10:17 AM on August 19, 2010

IDK!!! Im interested in about her but at the same time dont really care!!!

jen

Posted at 7:16 PM on August 19, 2010

I know…I kind of feel the same way but wish I didn’t!

nanlu

Posted at 9:03 AM on August 19, 2010

I CANT UNDERSTAND THE INTEREST FOR SOMEONE THATS A MESS… MAYBE IF SHE DOESNT GET THE PRESS SHE WILL CLEAN UP HER ACT AND GET BACK AMD GET SOME RESPECT. I SURE HOPE SO.

Karen Datangel

Posted at 2:58 AM on August 19, 2010

A million dollars for being a trainwreck? -_-

Matt Robberts

Posted at 9:07 PM on August 18, 2010

thanks for the update on lindsay’s status but it’s still pretty pathetic what she can get away with.. must be nice to be a celeb!

jen

Posted at 7:27 PM on August 18, 2010

I’m not gonna lie…if OK! buys her story I’m totally gonna read it…

Kirstin Benson

Posted at 8:46 PM on August 18, 2010

That’s the thing, Jen! I think it’s ludicrous Lindsay’s making out like a bandit…but that doesn’t mean I won’t consume anything that’s out there.

visforvictory2

Posted at 7:25 PM on August 18, 2010

I call it a huge victory for Lindsay if she gets a million dollars for an interview – especially since she can’t seem to make the money any other way. But I agree that it’s just crazy that someone would pay that kind of money to a total loser!