The Boy Who Was Attacked By Justin Bieber On Twitter Speaks Out Against Him!

Wed, August 18, 2010 11:00am EDT by 13 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

Kevin Kristopik learned the hard way when he stole Justin’s number and tried to text the pop star. One small tweet from the Biebz and Kevin was inundated with 30,000 texts from strangers!

Like every other teenager, 15-year-old Kevin Kristopik has the Bieber Fever. Unlike most others however, Kevin decided to hack into a friend of Justin Bieber‘s Twitter account to get the pop star’s number and text him, hoping to hear back. Justin, 16, did not in fact respond, but did tweet Kevin’s number as an act of revengeto his 4.5 million Twitter fans!

Kevin was instantly hit with a barrage of texts, 30,000 he claims, and eventually had to turn off his phone. The texts came from all over the world and no doubt left the youngster with a very, very large phone bill.

Moral of the story — mess with the Biebz and he, and his fans, will get you back. Good.

bee

Posted at 6:27 AM on October 22, 2010

Hi Justin Bieber I my name bee I ask you yo me go america
taken mv name song kiss and tell I can go but I don no you me go america by bee

BieberFever

Posted at 7:45 PM on September 1, 2010

That’s what he gets… YOU DON’t HACK INTO SOMEONES FACEBOOK to get the number of your idol!

alejandra

Posted at 3:30 AM on August 30, 2010

justin hello I love your music. I always wonder if you’re coming to Peru?.
you have many fans here. I hope you come. kisses.
I love you
you’re beautiful, I love your hair.
goodbye.

Cecilia

Posted at 3:49 AM on June 30, 2012

What?s Going down i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It altsbuoely helpful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & help different customers like its aided me. Good job.

denis

Posted at 7:31 PM on August 29, 2010

u just up his ass

liliana

Posted at 5:23 PM on August 27, 2010

hola justin me encanta tu musica bye bye

Pooop

Posted at 1:38 PM on August 27, 2010

Dude!!! Just imagine if one of those ppl were like a killer and texted him and found him and killed him! not saying it was right of him to do it but what Justin did was DANGEROUS

Juliana

Posted at 7:20 PM on August 26, 2010

Justin vou votar em vc e vc vai ganhar ta beijos, amanhã vou votar o dia enteira

allie

Posted at 10:24 PM on August 20, 2010

i think wats that kevin dude did was wromg but i also think it was immature of justin bieber to post thats boys number on the internet..he couldve handled it a different way…

denis

Posted at 7:32 PM on August 29, 2010

he is a wase man

Cheyenne

Posted at 9:48 AM on August 19, 2010

Well,
thats okay to have bieber fever we all do.! but i mean you dont need to hack to one of his friends accounts thats just rude. so i dont think Justin was wrong he was probably just so mad. But, i still have bieber fever i dont care. Maybe that taught the kid a lesson who knows.? hopefully it did.

vanessa