GROSS! Adam Lambert Has A Makeout Session With Two Fans At His Concert!

Wed, August 18, 2010 4:11pm EST by 75 Comments
Loading video...

Is Adam Lambert for real? The American Idol runner-up is known for making out with fans but this was truly disgusting and just unnecessary!

Adam Lambert, what are you thinking? I totally get that you’re trying to push the envelope as an artist and create an over-the-top atmosphere at your concerts, but come on! I just watched the video of you performing for thousands of screaming fans in Providence, R.I., on Aug. 18, and I was totally grossed out as I watched you ram your tongue down not one but TWO unsuspecting fans’ throats! Why why WHY do you need to force yourself upon your fans?! Just because you think you’re the hottest thing on the planet — in my opinion, you’re totally overrated — that doesn’t mean you can lock lips with fans to distract us all from your sub-par singing.

Clearly you’re into it because you tweeted: “TongueDiving is the new StageDiving. Get Into It.”

Adam, if you’re planning on continuing these mono-spreading activities make sure to fully disclose on your tickets: “Performance includes possible sexual assault.”

— Chloe Melas

kk

Posted at 11:27 PM on December 2, 2013

Omg u guys who think that is wrong are just being ridiculous r u really going totell me tthat u wouldn’t want to be kiss by ur fav singer or one of the hottest guys on earth and he’s not forcing them so mind ur own business and get over it

Lily

Posted at 1:25 AM on May 18, 2012

The person who got kissed is now the luckiest person on earth. You all need to lighten up, the person who wrote this article is totally over doing it. Calm down- you’re just jealous because it wasn’t you. :)

Signing out.

-Glambert

Twilight Jones

Posted at 10:51 AM on October 23, 2010

So in the video, right after Adam comes out – is that a dildo in the foreground?
I mean, it seems to me that a concert where a fan holds a huge rubber dong up when the singer comes out isn’t going to be the kind of concert where people are going to freak out if that same singer frenches a couple people. I bet they friggin’ loved it.

adam lambert fan

Posted at 7:25 PM on September 20, 2010

he new the people ok adam wouldent just kiss some random guy

anonymous

Posted at 2:04 PM on August 22, 2010

ALL Adam’s fans at the concert loved it!! You people need to lighten up.