'True Blood' Stars Prove They Are WAY Hotter Than The 'Twilight' Cast On Cover Of 'Rolling Stone' — Sexy Or Scary?

Tue, August 17, 2010 2:58pm EDT by 8 Comments

081810_true_blood_cover

The sexy stars of ‘True Blood’ strip down for a intimate threesome on the cover of the mag and Stephen Moyer admits R-Patz is ‘hot!’

Anna Paquin, Alexander Skarsgård, and Stephen Moyer prove they are the sexiest vampire cast around with their racy new Rolling Stone cover! Naked, covered in blood, and groping one another, the trio pays homage to their increasingly incestuous relationship on the hit show. Just so Twi-hards don’t feel left out however, Stephen does call star Robert Pattinson, “hot!”

As for what makes vampires sexy, 40-year-old Stephen says, “If we go from a base level, vampires create a hole in the neck where there wasn’t one before. It’s a de-virginization–breaking the hymen, creating blood and then drinking the virginal blood. And there’s something sharp, the fang, which is probing and penetrating and moving into it. So that’s pretty sexy. I think that makes vampires attractive.”

You can check out the full interview when Rolling Stone hits newsstands Aug. 18.

What do you think of Anna, Stephen, and Alexander’s cover — sexy or scary?

-Chris Spargo

DC Emergency board up

Posted at 6:04 PM on June 18, 2012

Tremendous things here. I’m very glad to peer your post. Thank you so much and I am taking a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

money

Posted at 12:10 PM on June 17, 2012

I take pleasure in, cause I discovered exactly what I used to be having a look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Gabriel

Posted at 4:26 AM on February 18, 2012

Moonligt and Twilight have nthoing to do with Right Blood :-pReckon more in the lines of Blade, but without the Marvel vigilante stuff, and add lots of sex ^^

RandomPerson

Posted at 6:38 PM on August 17, 2010

Fantastic!

Leelou

Posted at 4:56 PM on August 17, 2010

I LOVE this cover. I dont even buy Rolling Stone but this is one I will go and get. I even just now put it as my computer wallpaper. lol. I really love it!

Village

Posted at 4:45 PM on August 17, 2010

HOT HOT HOT Oh My! That’s the little girl from The Piano. She won an Oscar for that role.

Jasmine

Posted at 4:26 PM on August 17, 2010

I think my eyes may have popped out of their sockets.

Andrea