OMG! Did Danielle Staub Get Fired From 'The Real Housewives Of New Jersey' Or Did She Quit?

Mon, August 16, 2010 4:32pm EDT by 9 Comments

Getty Images

Getty Images

BFFs, new reports have just surfaced saying that Bravo’s reality TV villain Danielle Staub has been canned and won’t be offered a spot next season. But sources close to the star tell us that if we don’t see her next season it’s not because she was fired!

Danielle Staub never ceases to entertain us each week on The Real Housewives of New Jersey, but according to new reports we might not get to see her tumultuous banter with the women of Franklin Lakes anymore. However, even though reports claim Danielle was fired, a source close to Danielle tells HollywoodLife.com that if the brunette vixen isn’t around for season three it’s because she most likely quit!

“People claim to not be watching the show but they get hooked!” says a source close to the mom-of-two. “Danielle is a rocket right now and has so many tremendous opportunities. There are so many different sides to Danielle and the best is yet to come. She’s bigger than The Real Housewives of New Jersey, she’s a household name. Maybe it’s not the network that’s firing her … maybe she quit!”

We’ve been telling you for a while that Danielle wants her own reality show spin off and is focusing on her music career. The author of The Naked Truth has revealed to us in the past that she wants to work with Ke$ha and concentrate on performing with music producer and girlfriend Lori Michaels.

“She’s signed to a record label and that’s taking up a lot of time,” says our source. “A lot of people are trying to collaborate with her. She’s on a whole different level.”

We also spoke with Danielle’s rep, Joann Mignano, who claims that Danielle isn’t even thinking about season three and that whatever happens, Danielle will come out on top.

“Actually, I’m not even thinking about season 3 right now as I am considering many incredible options that have been presented to me,” Staub’s camp released in a statement to HollywoodLife.com. “Right now I just want to let fans know that we have a fantastic finale coming up next week and explosive reunion shows on August 30 and September 6. Don’t worry next year, I’ll still be the one you either love to hate or hate to love.”

HollywoodLife.com reached out to Bravo, the network which airs the show, for comment and all they had to say was the following: “We’re focused on season 2 right now … We haven’t announced anything regarding a 3rd season.”

Even though there aren’t any firm negotiations going on until mid-September it appears Danielle won’t be leaving the spotlight anytime soon!

Do you want Danielle to appear on the third season of RHONJ? Tell us!

—Chloe Melas

maniac

Posted at 9:32 PM on March 26, 2011

That is one ugly jewess…

Willy

Posted at 9:13 PM on September 6, 2010

i dunno which group of new jersyians is worse, RHWONJ, Jerseylicious bunch, or the Jersey Shore women.

Amoy

Posted at 9:48 AM on August 26, 2010

Danielle is the highlight of the show. Without her the show will flop. These other women has no class. Teresa is crazy and a big liar. She is low class and she needs to be on medication. Jacqueline was my fav, now she has stoop so low. These women are lowlife. I won’t watch the show cancel it

jurahar

Posted at 4:27 AM on August 17, 2010

I’m a huge Danielle fan but I won’t be sad that she will not be back on RHONJ. This is only good news for me. I won’t have to view Caroline, Teresa, Jacqueline, Ashley or Dina ever again after this season finale.

Bye bye girls. Goodbye Bravo. Spend Season 3 talking about how you chased the ugly girl and her breasts out of town with new best friend elderly Kim G.

After Danielle leaves this show at Season Finale – I can add this unReality Show of my “why would I ever watch this boring show” list.

Well BRAVO, you really surprised us this time
The rich lying bankrupt mean girls win again, and if you’re not with them or receive their grace or forgiveness for whatever happened 25 years ago – no second chances for you and you’ll never be anyone of value. The world is set straight again.

Danielle is far above the rest of those women. It was interesting this episode – Jacqueline said last night after her return from her Italy vacation as mean-spirited as ever that she wished Danielle moved to another country or planet – And Danielle is trash – I think not.

I’m hoping Danielle will follow her musical talents and have her own reality show that has nothing to do with BRAVO who allowed her to be a moving target for those remaining hatefilled housewives.

mimi tholsted

Posted at 6:18 PM on August 16, 2010

WHAT? She is on a different level?? ha ha you must be kidding, entertaining us, you must be kidding again, she is the worst monster I have ever seen on tv …but there is another monster on the way: Lydia from housewifes DC, they could be sisters, uhuh , they are witches, they cannot be human………..

AliceV

Posted at 5:58 PM on August 16, 2010

even if Danielle isn’t on the show anymore, we still have a lot of crazy with Teresa. Personally, I’m just hoping this whole stupid show gets cancelled. All these women are pathetic.

K

Posted at 4:12 PM on May 24, 2011

I know! Me too! I can’t beleive people even watch these shows! They are complete trash and I’m sure 90% of the show is acting & NOT reality!

gbtw

Posted at 5:17 PM on August 16, 2010

crossing my fingers that it will be C A N C E L L E D!!!

Alli

Posted at 4:59 PM on August 16, 2010

she may be really annoying, but the show would be insanely boring without her… the other women offer nothing whatesoever in terms of entertainment value.