EXCLUSIVE! AnnaLynne McCord Defends Her Pin Thin Shape — Says She's Genetically Blessed!

Mon, August 16, 2010 12:18pm EDT by 5 Comments

Do you believe AnnaLynne when she says she’s just a naturally lucky lady when it comes to weight or do you think she’s gone scary skinny to score roles in Hollywood?

AnnaLynne McCord is one of the slimmest celebrities in Hollywood, and she wants you to know that she doesn’t diet and certainly doesn’t try to be skinny!

“I am first and foremost very blessed with good genes,” the 23-year-old starlet told HollywoodLife.com exclusively at the Breakthrough of the Year Awards – where she received Crest 3D White’s Standout Performance award – August 15.  “So I don’t want people to think that [I try to be skinny].”

She added, “I’d like to prove my point that I’m not lying to you – look at my sisters [Angel and Rachel, whom she brought to the event]. We are very blessed. There is also the dynamic of cardio, or whatever else works for you, but for me it’s all about anything fun. I have ADD – not clinically diagnosed, but it might as well be – so I go off crazy. I like things like hiking and belly dancing and rock climbing and random things that are outdoorsy that gets your heart rate going, but aren’t boring treadmill things. No offense to gym-goers, but that’s just not for me. So that would be a non-routine routine.”

But surely Ms. McCord must diet — just look at her! “As for diet, you’re just going to hate me. You’re going to be mad at me,” she tells us. We make no promises.

“Dieting wouldn’t be possible in my life,” the 90210 actress assures us. “If I did not have good genes, I would be the size of a barn.” When we express doubts, she continues, “I love to eat, so it’s all about southern home cooking. I was at BBQ Blues or something on Santa Monica this morning – and oh my god, do they not have the best babyback ribs ever in the universe! The mac and cheese with four cheeses is ridiculous.” She added, “It sounds like I am doing a commercial for them, but don’t hate on the whole no-diet side!”

We’re skeptical – and a little jealous, not going to lie. Do you believe her?

Laura Schreffler & reporting by Russ Weakland

lolanyc

Posted at 2:19 PM on August 16, 2010

I eat whatever I want BK taco bell, pizza.. Im 35 weigh 105lbs and have been skinny my whole life. Ive never been on a diet and Ive been trying to gain weight since I was 10.

layla

Posted at 3:26 PM on August 16, 2010

yeah but the thing that you don’t get is she was healthier and got skinnier and skinnier…

gbtw

Posted at 3:35 PM on August 16, 2010

you’re lucky! but you should eat more healthy food. skinny people can be unhealthy and have high cholesterol, too. but, re annalynne, this girl shoves herself in front of the camera constantly- and i have yet to see a solitary shot of her with anything caloric entering her body- not even a drink! come to think of it, not even on her tv show! layla, did she used to be heavier? her face definitely has a drawn look to it- like she’s not supposed to be that skinny… but, maybe i’m just jealous!

layla

Posted at 4:32 PM on August 18, 2010

i don’t think she was much heavier than she is now but she did use to look healthier :S

gbtw

Posted at 12:58 PM on August 16, 2010

is she using cutlets here, or did she have a small job? she’s much flatter than she appears in this shot. as for her dieting— i believe it’s a combination of genes and diet (and she’s only 23). if she expects us to believe that she eats ribs and mac n cheese for breakfast on a regular basis, she’s crazy. (notice she couldn’t remember the name of the place- clearly she doesn’t go regularly.) i do think though that she probably has good genes though— but she also must watch what she eats, and do a lot of exercise. i think these celebs also think that they eat a lot simply if they eat more than their peers. she might eat more than shanae grimes, but that doesn’t mean she eats a lot!