Kate Gosselin Wants a Man NOW: 'I Don't Want to Be in Charge Anymore!'

Fri, August 13, 2010 10:23am EST by 14 Comments

INFphoto.com

INFphoto.com

Kate says she wants someone ‘older, wiser, patient, kind’ — is she pining for her older, wiser, patient, kind bodyguard Steve Neild?

Kate Gosselin wants a husband! The TLC reality star sat down with Extra, Aug. 12 for a very frank interview in which she revealed that she wants to find her soulmate and that she’s tired of being single.

“I don’t want to be alone,” she says. “I think I’m just scared to mess things up again.”

Kate, 35, who was married to, Jon Gosselin, 33, for 10 years, before they divorced in December 2009, admits that she needs someone emotionally stronger than Jon.

“[We] are two completely different people,” she says. “I don’t want to be in charge anymore. I didn’t like it when I was.”

But the star of Kate Plus 8, knows exactly what she wants the second time around.

“I think older, wiser, patient, kind. I don’t want to be in charge anymore. Somebody to take care of me and my kids of course.”

—Chloe Melas

Danny

Posted at 8:39 PM on August 17, 2010

She wants a man now, makes her sound so horney. = )

Jose

Posted at 10:35 AM on August 17, 2010

She was caught playing beach footsie with her so called (cough) bodyguard on the beach while the nannies were tending as usual her 8 garanimals. Wonder if his wife has taken off the blind folds yet.

LEVI

Posted at 9:18 AM on August 17, 2010

From what I have viewed and read, seems like she has had a man from the get go…and the only body he is guarding and banging is hers…lmao..Guess her ex was right all along when he said there was something going on between them and its not the sheets.

Kay

Posted at 6:59 PM on August 16, 2010

She is crazy….no man in his right mind would want her. She has a acid tongue. She is so phoney looking now.She spends more time primping needs to spend that time with her kids.The whole world has seen her true self on the show.

Sharon

Posted at 8:13 AM on August 14, 2010

Don’t know her bodyguard so I don’t know if he fits that bill. Power grabbers are often mean and hateful. Be careful Kate. Remember you have to protect the children too. Sad situation to be in, but wait until the children are much older to hunt another mate. It’s best to not be too trusting.

Elle

Posted at 3:31 PM on August 13, 2010

Of course she will marry again. I sure hope she has better luck than the last time. Being stuck with a worthless man like Jon must have been hard.

SurrealTime

Posted at 10:34 AM on August 13, 2010

I’m sorry, the only man who is going to be able to live with Ms. G, and retain any sense of sanity, will have to be someone who has already been neutered. A guy with any testicular fortitude isn’t going to be able to live with themselves being ordered about by the dominatrix that hides behind the pretty facade.

Sam

Posted at 10:41 AM on August 13, 2010

AMEN! Who would want to spend the rest of their lives with her. She will always be bossy and dominering.

Frann

Posted at 3:09 PM on August 13, 2010

Jealousy is not becoming on anyone.

omg

Posted at 8:00 PM on August 17, 2010

take your jealousy comment and cram it frann

Lola B

Posted at 1:58 PM on August 13, 2010

AMEN Again, you are so right. She’s full of crap as always. Like she would ever let anyone take charge. She’s not even pretty anymore she’s totally fake and looks much older.

Frann

Posted at 3:09 PM on August 13, 2010

The same jealousy comment concerns you as well.

Lola B

Posted at 4:58 PM on August 13, 2010

Kate has no attributes that anyone would envy and certainly nothing to be jealous of. She a bad mother,daughter,sister, friend,wife,dancer,student(poor Tony) with fake boobs, fake hair,fake teeth and fake abs(ie tummy tuck)who dresses like a hooker. Even with all her money and hired help to take care of HER children all she does is bitch and whine poor me. Kate will always be miserable and alone. No normal guy will want anything to do with her if he has even a 14 of a brain or any self respect.

Shaun

Posted at 10:05 AM on March 24, 2011

I totally agree. I don’t ever know why TLC continues to pick her show up. As I’ve always said, Kate planned this entire mess before she became pregnant. She knew is she had all those babies america would want to see how she does it all. She used the tv show to get all the surgeries she needed to get her body back. She left poor John, whom she never really wanted anyway. And know she has a little fame and is trying to cash in on it. People wake up! If we stop watching the show, she will have nothing! It’s up to us to ignore her trailer park acts.