Our JCPTeen Guest Editors Have VERY Different Opinions About Justin's Bieber Bob! What Do YOU Think?

Wed, August 11, 2010 5:57pm EST by 15 Comments
Splashnews.com

Splashnews.com

BFFs, we’ve always admired Justin Bieber’s perfectly coiffed mop but it seems there’s a battle as to whether to like it or totally love it!

Justin Bieber’s hair is causing an explosion between our JCPTeen Guest Editors! They are trying to convince HollywoodLifers to take their opposing sides in the Bieber hair debate! One of our lucky Guest Editors, Nanayaa, is obsessed with Justin’s mane but our other JCPTeen Guest Editor, Breeon can’t stand it! Check out what they had to say and tell us who you agree with!

• Nanayaa: “LOVE IT! Most guys go through so much in the morning trying to enhance their hair with help from mousse, grease, and all kinds of artificial things, it gets to be too much! With a cut like Justin’s, he just needs to do a flip of the hair, comb it a bit, and he’s good to go.The style is also more on the unique side. Let’s not forget his ability to “woo” the girls with his famous flip!
  • Breeon: “I hate it because the hairstyle can come off as girly and not something a boy would wear. It seems like one day Rihanna could come out wearing that same hairstyle, and that’s not a good thing. Justin Bieber is supposed to be a ladies man and not wear a ladies hairstyle.”

Your participation in our comments section automatically enters you for a chance to win and tells us that you have read and agree to the Official Contest Rules.

Erin

Posted at 10:31 AM on August 16, 2010

i love his hair!!!!

lian

Posted at 9:38 AM on August 15, 2010

I love Justin’s hair !!!

Jon

Posted at 12:10 AM on August 15, 2010

I feel like the Bieber bob works… but ONLY on Justin. You guys posted a photo of Tom Brady with the same cut and he looked SO RIDICULOUS! It’s cute on little boys (or in Justin’s case, teens who look like little boys) but on grown-ass men it is a MAJOR DON’T!

Leelou

Posted at 8:20 PM on August 14, 2010

I dont even follow this kid but I know his pic. Sorry I cant STAND that haircut. I would never go near a guy with such a girly style. I just want to push his hair off his eyes every time I see a pic. lol. I guess it’s a great look for his fan base but just makes me think of a girl.

taylor

Posted at 3:48 AM on August 14, 2010

TEAM NANAYAA!!<3<3

Jon

Posted at 12:10 AM on August 15, 2010

LOL NAYAYAAAAA

coleen

Posted at 3:47 AM on August 14, 2010

please dont criticize his hair!his hair surely has magical powers!!

Jon

Posted at 12:11 AM on August 15, 2010

He’s like SAMSON!! lol — or RPATZ with his magical unicorn hair.

kim

Posted at 3:45 AM on August 14, 2010

breeon please dont hate his hair!!i love him!!

jessica

Posted at 3:44 AM on August 14, 2010

i love justin bieber!!n i adree with nanayaa!he has his own style n his hair flip is hot!!

hannah

Posted at 3:41 AM on August 14, 2010

hmmm….I LOVE HIS HAIR!!

jenny

Posted at 3:41 AM on August 14, 2010

omb!! i love justin bieber!! but yeah,only HE can carry dat style well! other guys look sick!!but doesnt matter I LOVE BIEBER!!

Melanie

Posted at 7:26 PM on August 12, 2010

I agree with Nanayaa, his hair is so cute and to die for on a guy!

KP

Posted at 7:05 PM on August 12, 2010

Both Nanayaa and Breeon are right.

That hairstyle is fine for him, but when I see it on other guys, that’s when it starts to bother me.

bookcrazy101

Posted at 3:06 PM on August 12, 2010

The tank top was super cute, and I think it will look great with the dark straight-leg jeans! I personally would have gone for a less clunky bracelet, but that’s just my style. I’m sure you will look amazing your first day!