Justin Bieber Needs Somebody To Love, But Hasn’t Found The Right Girl Yet..Are YOU The One?

Mon, August 9, 2010 11:07pm EST by 15 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

Biebz admits he wants a lady, but says it’s too hard to find a girl who will like him just the way he is…how sad!

Justin Bieber is the most wanted boy in the world, so why doesn’t he have a girlfriend?

”I’m single but that’s not by choice. I want to find a girl. But I’m not going to date someone who’s just going to like me for my fame,” the 16-year-old singing sensation told the News of the World. “It’s going to be really hard to find a girl who likes me for me.”

Judging from what our readers tell us every day, we know there are thousands of you who’d love to be Justin’s main squeeze…fame or no fame! Luckily, EVERYONE has a shot winning the Biebz’s heart, even if you’re not a celebrity.

“Girls that I’ve dated have liked my music. But you see a lot of celebrities dating other celebrities. They get what you’re going through,” he explained, adding, “But I would definitely date someone who wasn’t famous. You’ve just got to find the right one. And when I find one I’m
going to date her, of course. But it is hard because I’m travelling.”

We’re sure there’s a girl out there who’d travel all over the world to be Justin Bieber’s girlfriend, right? What would YOU do to become his ‘Baby?’

–Kirstin Benson

quenterria

Posted at 11:46 PM on May 19, 2011

i wouldnt go with justin for his fame because money cant buy love and its very hard to find it im 16 years old to and love is very hard to find but its going to take a while find in this cruel world. but i believe that jb is a nice guy i love his music and i really love his face if i dated him his beauty would keep me smiling everyday lol

ashley

Posted at 2:47 PM on October 30, 2010

hey girl my name is ashley too that awsome. Iwould do anything to get jb attinion i live in houston texas

Ashley

Posted at 4:36 AM on September 20, 2010

“What would YOU do to become his ‘Baby?’”

I would happily stay behind while he tours, because if I was dating him, I’d trust him enough to let him go flirt with the other girls. By now we all know how much he flirts; we know it’s kinda-sorta in his nature. :) I wouldn’t care how much attention I got (or didn’t get) because if I was dating him, I’d feel lucky enough and happy enough already. So I guess, to become Justin’s ‘Baby’, I’d gain his trust and he’d gain mine.

vanessa

Posted at 12:44 PM on September 12, 2010

yes i the one

vanessa

Posted at 2:11 PM on September 11, 2010

my heattis cut

maria

Posted at 3:53 AM on September 1, 2010

justin. listen to me. these people are trying to get you to talk to them cause they are fans. iv’e bin there and i dont want you to go there. i like u as a friend and not as a famous dude. i wouldn’t be all over you if you talk to me. i would be a normal person to you. i no alot about you and people try to die cause they can’t meet you. and im not part of taht. i’m just trying to get more friends and i would care for you. i would listen to your problems and try to help u.i wouldnt be like omg i talked to justin bieber today! i wouldnt do that cause that ant anybodys business. and i would love to be your friend and if we do become friends after that if we get close i would like to be your girlfriend and i would still love u if your late t meet with me or you travel alot for your fans cause i dont wanna get in the way of you and your famous time. just give me a try and if u think you dont like me you dont have to talk to me anymore. i dont have alot of friends and i would love to atleast have a famous friend cause your like an awesome friend. and your funny. please type back to me on facebook(horror708@hotmail.com) or twitter(italia45) or windows live messenger(joromeo1@live.com) my family is seperated nd i would love to talk to you about my problems and i would listen to you about yours if u have any. thanx justin for giving smiles to these fans. bye =)

Dashh

Posted at 4:32 AM on September 20, 2010

You’ve been there? Are YOU a celeb with 5 MILLION+ followers? Have you ever been? Nah, didn’t think so.

ERIKSON

Posted at 10:51 PM on August 12, 2010

I TOTALLY LOVE JB I LIKE THE WAY HE IS AND I DONT CARE IF HES FAMOUS I REALLY NEED SOMEBODY 2 LOVE JUST LIKE HE DOES I UNDERSTAND HIM EVERY NIGHT I WISH I COULD MEET HIM SOMEDAY AND TELL HIM THAT I LOVE HIM 4 WHO HE IS NOT BECAUSE HES FAMOUS REALLY IF HE REALLY UNDERSTANDS ME I WILL APRICCIEAT THAT SO I HOPE ILL MEET HIM SOMEDAY

Bailey

Posted at 1:01 AM on August 12, 2010

Justin why do u think that, you are smart, funny, sweet, talented, and as u can see not every girl wants you for your fame. I hate celebs but ur the first i have completely fallin in love with your a normal kid who just wants what every kid I know would want which would be your personality. Every thing about you i have been looking for in all my crushes. That is why I liked who I liked. I can’t get you out of my mind and the thought that your unhappy makes me wanna burst out crying your happiness and cute little smile brings me joy each and every day.Your the perfect bf for me.

Grae

Posted at 2:51 PM on August 11, 2010

That’d be awesome to date justin! :) its kinda funny and sad at the same time! Like if he weren’t famous and he went up to me on the street that’d be awesome! like HE’s REALLY cute and he seems really nice and funny! but i actually don’t know him so i can’t really say that! haha! :)
GRAE!

vanessa

Posted at 12:16 PM on August 11, 2010

i feel sad

Santana Dameron

Posted at 1:09 AM on August 11, 2010

I LOVE you for who you are. No matter how famous you get I will like you for who you are I SWEAR

Santana Dameron

Posted at 1:07 AM on August 11, 2010

Justin, I could be the one (: Get back at me for info

lore

Posted at 4:43 AM on August 10, 2010

him show that not i want to fama, i love him as is the :)

Joanna

Posted at 4:31 AM on August 10, 2010

I like Justin Bieber before he was famous and love him so much and now that he famous i feel that never well get a chance tell him that love him. <3