Taylor Momsen Out Of Control, Jokes She Slept With A Priest! Has She Finally Gone Too Far?

Sat, August 7, 2010 3:16pm EDT by 19 Comments

072610_taylor_momsen_544_spl197638_010

The teen takes the time in her latest interview to joke about sleeping with the clergy and call out those who have a problem with her previous quotes about her vibrator!

Taylor Momsen continues to push any boundary she can, this time by joking on a recent radio interview that she “f***ed a priest!” The 17-year-old singer and actress was speaking with new Zealand radio about her new Last Supper themed video when she said, “I was raised Catholic. I f***ed a priest once — I’m just kidding.” Not a particularly funny joke — at all.

Taylor went on to say her song, “Going Down,” was actually an attack on the recent string of molestations happening in the church. “It seemed like a very fitting song to write at the time. It was kind of a f*** you to all the molestation going on. It was just insane.”

Taylor ALSO addressed those who took offense with her previous statement that her best friend was her vibrator. “I’m not a whore for masturbating, so f*** you if you want to call me one. I think women should equally be allowed to pleasure themselves as much as men. I think that if that has any more controversy than a man talking about pleasuring himself, then there’s something wrong with the world.”

We are sure the producers of Gossip Girl can’t wait to have clean-cut Taylor back on set!

Joe Paviglianti

Posted at 9:20 PM on November 7, 2010

Joe Paviglianti sez: Girls like her SCARE me!

Vet

Posted at 11:45 AM on August 9, 2010

Well, what do ya know? The Queen of Sluts! This filthy bag of trash is absolutely the nastiest pile of dog bowel movement on planet earth! Besides, the radio interview was wrong: It was supposed to read, “I farted in front of a priest.”

Eszter Kondor

Posted at 1:52 AM on August 9, 2010

im from New Zealand and I heard this interview. she said EMULATE a lot :P its her fave word. lol.

Laura

Posted at 10:07 AM on August 8, 2010

I think she’s awesome. She’s not afraid to be controversial. If you don’t like the way she dresses, the way she acts, or the things she says, just ignore it.

gbtw

Posted at 5:29 PM on August 8, 2010

i would love to have her out of my face with her childish ignorant antics so that i could ignore her. i try my best, but she’s doing all of this nonsense to get attention so she is shoved in our faces constantly. i suppose i should be happy that as a teenager she cares about important things and not just boys- but, for example, it isn’t a “recent string of molestations”- this church scandal broke probably before she was even born. she’s just very annoying and if she’s all for women’s rights, she wouldn’t find it necessary to stand next to naked in front of a camera all the time. i mean, she’s just a kid, so fine, maybe when she matures a bit she’ll have something interesting to say if she educates herself, but this know it all kid thinking she’s so cutting edge for talking about a church scandal that has been going on in the public eye for decades… and various other examples… she just looks like a spoiled brat in my eyes. but, i don’t hate her, just find her annoying— maybe she’ll mature into a fine young woman. she’s just very bratty and immature at the moment and i don’t know why we have to have all these babies in our face. maybe i’m just getting old…

PATTY

Posted at 10:07 AM on August 8, 2010

she is such a whore!! no 1 cares about her pleasuring sessions!!wannabe attention whore!!

gbtw

Posted at 5:31 PM on August 8, 2010

seriously… it’s so obvious she’s a virgin and over-compensating. i mean, good for her for being a virgin, but stop talking like a pig taylor! are any of your teen boy peers talking about yanking off in public? NO! it’s not a gender issue so stop trying to make it seem deep! it’s a behaving with dignity thing- and you are not… IT’S PAST YOUR BEDTIME TAYLOR!

jhouio

Posted at 5:59 AM on August 8, 2010

OMG,$99,Designer luxury bags,search ” MyDiscountBag ” on google,get Louis Vuitton,Hermes,Chanel etc.All 80% off,and free wallet promotion is now.

Britt

Posted at 2:30 AM on August 8, 2010

Imagine she is your daughter….Now rethink your answer.

jennylynnm

Posted at 10:31 PM on August 7, 2010

Wow. She is so hardcore. I am shocked my her outlandish behavior. *sarcasm* She annoys me.

katrina

Posted at 6:31 PM on August 7, 2010

I think society influences people to think that guys can have sex with as many girls as he wants to and masturbate but girls can’t. I’ve always been the type of person to think that if people wants to have sex and masturbate, it’s completely fine regradless of your gender. It’s no ones business but their own.

gbtw

Posted at 5:32 PM on August 8, 2010

yes, nobody’s business but their own- point being, it’s private. don’t shove it in our faces just to try to shock us. she’s acting like a foolish little pig. talking about masturbating will not make you a grown up taylor. shut it.

Posted at 6:16 PM on August 7, 2010

do you seriously have nothing better to do than slam this girl? You take everything out of context.

jab

Posted at 5:27 PM on August 7, 2010

this girl is a twat – she should hook up with that hannah montana chick

Stacie

Posted at 4:30 PM on August 7, 2010

wow hollywoodlife, its your stories like these that make me really upset with this website. I mean, when you disagree what Taylor’s saying, it makes you sound so demeaning towards women as a whole.

Alli

Posted at 7:30 PM on August 7, 2010

no, it doesn’t. taylor’s an idiot; her idea of “sticking up for women” involves a lot of cursing and sounding like an immature child who wants to be cool.

katrina

Posted at 11:06 PM on August 7, 2010

not really. Her idea of sticking for women is that she telling women that they shouldn’t label each other as sluts and whores and stop thinking that it’s not okay for women to masturbate and have sex but tis okay for guys too.

Alli

Posted at 5:56 PM on August 8, 2010

i agree. she just seems like she THINKS she’s being insightful and intelligent… but really she’s coming across as an ass.

johnpaulrelars

Posted at 4:05 PM on August 7, 2010

I find this post very informative.
I will pass this along to some of my online friends,
as I find it will relate to them as well.
Thank You for the interesting information.