EXCLUSIVE! D.C. Housewife Michaele Salahi Tells Us: 'I Was Whoopied — And It Hurt!'

Fri, August 6, 2010 9:22am EDT by 5 Comments
Courtesy of ABC, Splashnews.com

Courtesy of ABC, Splashnews.com

Michaele admits she can “move forward” from the Whoopi incident, but she can’t forget that her fellow Housewives “applauded” while she was getting attacked on The View!

For The Real Housewives of Washington D.C. star Michaele Salahi, getting verbally attacked by Whoopi Goldberg behind the scenes of The View on Aug. 4 was like nothing she’s ever before experienced before. “I think I was like, ‘Wow, could this really be happening?” Michaele told HollywoodLife.com exclusively Aug. 5 at her private premiere party for The Real Housewives of D.C. in Washington, D.C. “It was very demeaning and it hurt. I keep joking now — I was Whoopied. It was wild!”

“I tried to keep my composure the best I could,” Michaele continued. “I’m all about moving forward. [Whoopi] said, ‘You just have to know me, that’s who I am.’ It’s new to me. I’ve never had somebody say to me ‘f**l’ anything. But I think it’s all good to move forward!”

Even though Michaele can move on from what Whoopi did to her, there are some people whose actions she won’t soon be forgetting. “There’s a part on The View that I think America didn’t know,” Michaele told us. “Sherri Shepherd asked me a question about someone who goes to the White House … and Sheri said something like ‘You should be in jail’ or ‘You’re a criminal.’ And one of the things America doesn’t know — is that they flashed the applaud sign!”

It was at this moment that Michaele learned who her real friends were out of the other Housewives. “They applauded!” Michaele told us, shocked. “It was very hurtful. I’m all about building other people up, so that hurt!”

Unfortunately there is only one person out of the cast of The Real Housewives of D.C. that Michaele can call her friend: “I think Stacie Scott Turner [is my closest friend],” Michaele confessed. “She’s great. She’s a good girl!”

Uh-oh! It sounds like we might have another Danielle Staub on our hands. Poor Michaele!

- Lindsey DiMattina

1. This Just In! White House Party Crasher Michaele Salahi Will Be The Star Of ‘Real Housewives Of D.C.!’

Pamela

Posted at 2:52 PM on August 7, 2010

Whoopi did not hit this woman. This is ridicuious. She just wants to be the center of attention.
As for sneaking into the White House. Why should they go to jail? They did not break any laws. I have researched, & there are no laws against this. How can you go to jail if you didn’t break any laws. It comes down to this. The Secrest Service is embarrassed by what happened. We are supposed to be invincible. No one can get past us. These two people did. The Secret Service do not want to be @ fault, so they are blaming this couple. Take the blame. Quit passing the blame to someone else. This is old news any way. Who cares. Nothinging happened. No one was hurt. I personally don’t like the President or Vice. I watched the show Thurs. I don’t like it. I put it right up there w/Atlanta. Watched 2 diff. ones of that. Won’t watch again. Watched one of DC. Won’t watch again. When one of the women said something about inviting second tier. I thought that’s it. No one is above anyone else. To me everyone is the same. I have very “rich” friends, friends in the middle, friends who are “lower”. I don’t feel that way about them. This is society’s words, not mine. Anyway. If my “rich” friends can’t like my not so rich friends. Or vice versea, you are no longer my friend.I have been this way all my life. All my friends have always known the way I am. I am proud to say I have changed alot of peoples way of thinking. The ones who didn’t change. No longer in my life. Got off the subject a little. Sorry. What I’m saying is. Leave these people alone. Let’s go to something else. Don’t watch the show, & it won’t be back.

nene

Posted at 12:21 PM on August 6, 2010

obviously there is no evidence that they sneak into the white house , otherwise they would be arrested!

msfaye

Posted at 11:31 AM on August 6, 2010

f$u&c*k^i@n*g pig

you're really dumb

Posted at 11:09 AM on August 6, 2010

she SHOULD go to jail for sneaking into the white house! i would applaud. this woman is just a bad excuse for a person.

Squiddy

Posted at 9:35 AM on August 6, 2010

What amazes me is that this woman who has no known talents except for sneaking in the white house is being asked to be on television-what is wrong with the world seems like you don’t need talent anymore all you have to do is take your clothes off or do something stupid and suddenly you are on television, wish it would go back to the old ways and have talented people that we WANT to watch.