EXCLUSIVE! Not Only Is Tony Romo Totally Over You, Jessica Simpson — But He’s Ready To Marry His New GF!

Thu, August 5, 2010 11:00pm EDT by 20 Comments

This has got to hurt! Your ex-boyfriend is ready to say ‘I do’ to Candice Crawford, the  girl that came just after you, Jessica!

Sorry, Jessica Simpson, but this might hurt – so we’ll try to break it to you gently. Your ex, Tony Romo, is not only ready to marry his new girlfriend, but (even worse) says he hopes you find the same happiness one day. Dagger!

“I have my eye set on one girl right now…and she’s not a Hollywood girl. She’s a girl in Dallas. Her name is Candice,” the Dallas Cowboys quarterback told HollywoodLife.com exclusively while promoting his new virtual project, Cameo Stars, in LA. When we asked the 30-year-old athlete whether a wedding ring or Super Bowl ring would come first he replied, “I don’t know. Maybe both!”

Although Jessica is finally finding love again with former pro football player Eric Johnson, it still sucks to hear that Tony is considering saying ‘I do’ to Chace Crawford’s 23-year-old sister, who also happens to be the woman he started dating immediately after their breakup. Even worse, Tony actually WANTS Jess to move on!

“I’m happy for them,” he told us, adding, “I don’t know much about it, but all I can say is, best of luck. I’m not in that world anymore, I don’t know if I could comment more on that.”

Hey Jess, the best revenge really IS to be happy. So forget Tony and concentrate on Eric – and you just might have a ring yourself one day!

Laura Schreffler & Russ Weakland

For more information on Darren Hornig’s Cameo Stars,  go to http://cameostars.com/

1. Steven Tyler Should NOT Be A Judge On ‘American Idol’ — Elton & Jessica Would Be So Much Better!
  2. FINALLY Some Real Role Models! Jessica Simpson & Jennifer Hudson Love Themselves Despite Their Flaws!

Oh boy

Posted at 12:33 AM on August 19, 2010

Interesting how everyone forgets Tony in Chicago or TONY making out with someone in Jessica’s bed while she was on tour. Don’t forget the blondes in the boat & Candice just said recently she dated TONY a couple times before he dated Jess. Candice is not innocent here by a long shot but she has great PR. She’s looking for some fame right now & is making it pretty obvious in her tweets also. Station 33 is looking for the same attention & are using Chace & Romo to do that. Everything Jess got slammed for Candice is starting to do.
Its common knowledge ROMO is a player & especially when his current GF is not around. There both immature as hell.

GA

Posted at 5:41 PM on August 18, 2010

Love Candice! She’s up for being named one of the 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas (Jessica, not so much) so vote for her if you want her to win! http://surveys.dmagazine.com/10-most-beautiful-women-in-dallas-2010

Vet

Posted at 11:24 AM on August 9, 2010

Way to go dude! Candice is WAY more HOT than that fat skank Jessica!

crystal

Posted at 12:01 PM on August 7, 2010

AS far as I am concerned, Tony traded up!!! Maybe he wants to be with a girl that can hold a conversation, instead of a complete moron like Jessica. Maybe Tony just got fed up with the constant need for public attention that the Simpson’s need and crave. Maybe Tony got tired of being the joke of the NFL, because he was dating Jessica. Jessica and the Simpsons are fake phonies and liars. Maybe Tony wanted a life of his own instead of being Joe Simpson’s puppet, like Jessica. This is certainly something to think about. All I can say is good luck Eric, you are going to need it.

Tiffany

Posted at 9:49 PM on August 6, 2010

Go Jess…rejection is God’s protection! Tony was a jerk to dump you before your birthday and he treated Carrie Underwood like crap too. He’d been talking/texting other girls behind Jess’ back. I feel bad for Candice!

richard

Posted at 4:45 PM on August 6, 2010

Sometimes these articles sound as of they are written by junior high girls. They sound so immature – are you trying to promote hostility among all the parties involved? What a juvenile way to post a story.

jab

Posted at 4:58 PM on August 6, 2010

i so agree – this site is idiotic if you read it – I just like the pix and is only reason i visit

mimi tholsted

Posted at 12:19 PM on August 6, 2010

What is this ???? to say it like that????….of course Jess is over him…..she could not care less what Tony is doing with his life…it is done and has moved on…

claud

Posted at 10:23 AM on August 6, 2010

what a weird, mean headline. i hate that catty crap. it’s bizarre.

Cory678

Posted at 11:35 PM on August 5, 2010

Jess’ new man is way hotter but Tony is a cool guy. He doesn’t like Hollywood BS. I dig that.

wendy

Posted at 9:37 PM on August 5, 2010

Whats with the childish and mean spirited tone of this article?? I was almost expecting it to end with a “nana nana boo boo”.

Anyway his girlfriend better hope the wedding ring comes first or she isnt ever going to get married.

check it out

Posted at 8:46 PM on August 5, 2010

Why was this interview held for one month before publishing. Well known ROMO was in LA the weekend of Jess BD & was out & about skirt chasing. He talks out two sides of his face. Tells you what you want to hear but has two lives he leads. Tells you he is not in that world but snuggles with Chace or any celebrity he can hang with. He loves the world. Suspicious timing on this & it being held for one month is even more suspicious.
I feel sorry for Candice. Well maybe not she knew very well what she was getting into with ROMO she has been with him longer than many care to know.

anon

Posted at 6:59 PM on August 5, 2010

I thought Tony was dating CHACE not Candice. They spend more time together.

Tony is a player.

lol

Posted at 6:56 PM on August 5, 2010

ROMO ROMO ROMO your an ass & you know it. Your a major player too & Im not talking football. I agree the timing of this is very suspicious & Candice your a fool if you think ROMO only has eyes for you. lol Romo was a cheater with Jess & Carrie & your no different.

Id say by ROMO pulling this he still has some issues for Jessica.. Engaged my ass. lol

oh boy

Posted at 6:52 PM on August 5, 2010

Now this is really pushing it. NOtice ROMO has never made a comment period but the minute Jess goes public he tries to one up her with this garbage. If Romo gets engaged to Candice I will be the first to congratulate but someone is trying to upsome one else here for attention. Romo has never commented ever before on anything period.

Its almost laughable.

Laura

Posted at 2:31 PM on August 5, 2010

Also, his eyes were set on more than one girl a few weeks ago in LA….

Laura

Posted at 2:30 PM on August 5, 2010

“I’m not in that world anymore, I don’t know if I could comment more on that.” He says as he promotes a celebrity endeavor that he’s doing…uh huh.

Jessica’s current boyfriend is about 100x cuter than that doofus. I never got what people saw in him. And he looks afraid of his girlfriend in that picture.

Krys

Posted at 2:21 PM on August 5, 2010

It looks to me like jess is way over him – i think he needs to move on

Krys

Posted at 2:20 PM on August 5, 2010

She looks a little like a younger jess, kinda funny

Laughing all the way

Posted at 2:09 PM on August 5, 2010

This is absolutely hysterical with the timing…right after
Jessica comes out introducing her new man in Italy…I knew Tony was competitive but, this is too funny…the guy who never talks about his private life..now decides to spill his guts..
maybe that’s what it took for him to pull the trigger…I hope they are very happy…I’m sure she’s a great girl…