Contrary to reports that there were no bites on Bristol and Levi’s reality show, HollywoodLife.com has EXCLUSIVELY learned that the couple had a $1.5 million offer on the table from a top NYC-based reality show producer — and passed.
Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston were on the verge of scoring a huge seven-figure reality TV show deal, but a major reality TV exec tells HollywoodLife.com that they completely walked away from the offer.
Our source, who has created and executive-produced several very highly-rated and well-known reality series in the last decae, reveals that a $1.5 million reality deal was on the table for Bristol and Levi. One stipulation from the producers who made the offer: The couple’s 19-month-old son, Tripp, had to be part of the show.
Once the offer was made we’re told, however, the couple “completely disappeared.”
It turns out the former couple was so close to sealing a deal that the reality TV producer sent an advnce producer to Anchorage, Alaska, in order to meet with Bristol and Levi. But as soon as the producer arrived, Bristol and Levi were nowhere to be found. Our source tells us Bristol and Levi “didn’t answer any calls” and it was “completely shocking” when the couple stopped communicating with him.
“The final straw was him flying to Hollywood for what he told me was to see some hunting show but come to find out it was that music video mocking my family,” Bristol told People. “He’s just obsessed with the limelight and I got played.”
Our reality TV executive clears up one thing: Levi had NO interested buyers for a solo reality show, and there have been no takers on his book proposal.
— Chloe Melas & Bonnie Fuller
Watch the video of Bristol below!
Read more on Bristol HERE:
- We Called It! Bristol Palin Dumped Levi Johnston For Being A Fame Whore!
- Bristol Palin Says She ‘Got Played’ By Levi Johnston-I Can Totally Identify
- OMG! Levi Johnson’s Relationship With Another Ex Caused Bristol Palin To Call Off Engagement!
- Sarah Palin Is Right, Levi Johnston-You’re Trouble! Why Are You Lurking Around An LA Nightclub When You Aren’t 21 Yet?
- Levi Johnston, You Keep Promising Bristol Palin That You’re Done With Being A Celebrity-So Why Are You Starring In A Music Video?