Yowza! Jennifer Aniston's New Sperm Donor Movie, 'The Switch,' Will Make People Think She'll Do This In Real Life!

Tue, August 3, 2010 12:12pm EST by 7 Comments

The first clip of Jen’s new movie has been released and it features her character looking for a sperm donor to knock her up. Will art imitate life for the unlucky-in-love actress?

Jennifer Aniston has been with Brad Pitt, Vince Vaughn, John Mayer and a slew of other guys — but for one reason or another, she’s always managed to end up unlucky in the love department! There have been numerous reports over the years that Jen, fed up with her hunt for a man, was considering artificial insemination — and now that she’s starring in The Switch, a movie about a woman looking for a sperm donor, people are only going to talk about this possibility more!

“I can do this, I don’t need a man to have a baby” Jen says in the clip from The Switch – which co-stars Jason Bateman.

So, what do you think, HollywoodLifers? Is it possible Jen’s new character will give her the inspiration to have a baby on her own, finally validating those countless reports? Her BFF Courteney Cox‘s daughter CoCo would probably love a new friend to play with!

sara khan

Posted at 4:14 PM on October 31, 2012

I Want Sex Yummy Relation ship……………………i want Romance sex love……………my SKYPE ID is horror438 add me on SKYPE……………………..horror438 add me on SKYPE

sara khan

Posted at 4:12 PM on October 31, 2012

Make a Private Relation Ship With Me ………do Fun With Me …………….horror438 add me on SKYPE

sara khan

Posted at 4:11 PM on October 31, 2012

horror438 add me on SKYPE

sara khan

Posted at 4:10 PM on October 31, 2012

hello iam Sara Khan iam a 19 Year Old Hot Girl……….and Iam From Pakistan……..I Want a Hot Boy Friend in my Life to do fun……..my SKYPE ID is horror438 add me on SKYPE………………..horror438 add me on SKYPE

Grimwald

Posted at 4:07 PM on August 3, 2010

Should Jen decide to take the,ah,plunge into this,I’d like to offer my services.

Anonymus

Posted at 2:28 PM on August 3, 2010

This will make only you think she will do this in real life too, nobody else. And she is not unlucky. I ask me why you are such a hater?

nene

Posted at 1:45 PM on August 3, 2010

she is so desparate! she’ll do anything !